• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo fails miserably when analyzed by Blizzards new Diversity Tool

Other game series that can benefit form this tool?

• Tomb Raider

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Uncharted

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Dark Souls

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Crash Bandicoot

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Spyro The Dragon

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Halo

• Hitman

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Forza Horizon

• Gran Turismo

Votes: 79 40.7%
  • The Witcher

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Street Fighter

• Mortal Kombat

• Yakuza

Votes: 14 7.2%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.8%

• Total voters

elegantgamer

Neo Member
So a win? Not everything in life needs to have diversity for the sake of having diversity. If it doesn't match up with what is being created then it's just pity points and no one needs pity points. As a latino I don't need anything in life handed to me just because of who I am. It should always be due to my skills.

Melfice7

So a win? Not everything in life needs to have diversity for the sake of having diversity. If it doesn't match up with what is being created then it's just pity points and no one needs pity points. As a latino I don't need anything in life handed to me just because of who I am. It should always be due to my skills.

gtfo of here with your reason and logic

Ev1L AuRoN

Pretty big talk for a Waifu company.

Every studio is so worried about REPRESENTATION that no show, game or anything really is complete without, at least 4 different races (white doesn't count, and red heads are forbidden), 3 sexual orientation (straight is optional), and we need to have someone with some sort of disability somewhere, make it a saint or a genius for extra credit.

I won't mind if those characters were well written and make sense, but the norm unfortunately is to make them preachy and boring..

Top Bottom