• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo fails miserably when analyzed by Blizzards new Diversity Tool

Other game series that can benefit form this tool?

• Tomb Raider

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Uncharted

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • Dark Souls

Votes: 9 4.6%
  • Crash Bandicoot

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Spyro The Dragon

Votes: 24 12.4%
  • Halo

• Hitman

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • Forza Horizon

• Gran Turismo

Votes: 79 40.7%
  • The Witcher

Votes: 8 4.1%
  • Street Fighter

• Mortal Kombat

• Yakuza

Votes: 14 7.2%
  • Other

Votes: 19 9.8%

• Total voters

Melfice7

Out of all the employees in game companies, these are the people trying to skew characters to their diversified liking.

HairyEagerFanworms-max-1mb.gif

hussar16

Ppl and companies like this make the issue.now if Nintendo is forced to make black characters it will feel forced. Stop talking about it

Swift_Star

Banned
Yes, I’m sure they fail hard by California’s standards.

What makes this so funny is how revered Nintendo is with the REE crowd. LOL
They actually complain about the lack of diversity in Nintendo and they also hated this tool. It’s actually being seen as a bad thing by those that want more diversity because it’s a very shitty way to do it.

Marvel14

Banned
Japanese devs will fail and hopefully forever fail this nonsense.
Japan In general will fail. Its a highly homogenous society where difference and standing out are not culturally acceptable.

How do SJWs reconcile their professed moral superiority against imposing their values on another culture? ...the latter seems rather unwoke and colonial / imperial doesn't it?

Last edited:

Varteras

Gold Member
How is Nintendo not diverse? They have dwarves, fat asses, lanky guys, elves, turtle dinosaurs, foxes, rabbits, frogs, falcons, wolves, non-sexualized women, robots, apes, and a fat little pink whore that wants everyone inside of him. Sorry there isn't some black transgender he/she that gets sexually aroused by toaster ovens.

EDIT: Forgot Ganondorf. Don't tell me that motherfucker isn't Jewish

Last edited:

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
For all you corporate haters thinking they are employee oppressing cheapskates, you got to give Activision credit on this one.

For the past 5 years (at minimum), they've got employees on the payroll paid to create diversity tools.

If that's not being charitable giving people a job from the goodness of Bobby Kotick's greedy heart, nothing is.

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member
How is Nintendo not diverse? They have dwarves, fat asses, lanky guys, elves, turtle dinosaurs, foxes, rabbits, frogs, falcons, wolves, non-sexualized women, robots, apes, and a fat little pink whore that wants everyone inside of him. Sorry there isn't some black transgender he/she that gets sexually aroused by toaster ovens.

EDIT: Forgot Ganondorf. Don't tell me that motherfucker isn't Jewish
Because Nintendo's main human characters are white.

Xenon

Where can I chip in to kickstart Skynet?

Edit, The biggest problem with the people pushing diversity is that they are all talentless hacks. Sure some creators have signed on and virtue signal. They are following the trend not leading it.

Last edited:
Nintendo is for children. Forcing sexuality shit onto kids is mad weird bro.
I hate to break it to you, but society is already forcing sexuality "shit" on kids. In every story, faery tale, kids show you can find themes of love, couples, realtionships, prince charming, a kiss to wake up the princess, undying love, happy endings that actually end in relationships. Media is all over with these themes.

I dont like the woke movement in its aggressive messaging and forced morality, but the basic principle that we subject our kids to mainly straigh relationship / romantic themes cant really be denied. A little bit more diversity in these kind of kids stories might not be a bad thing.

But thats just my opinion. :)

Faithless83

Banned
Japan In general will fail. Its a highly homogenous society where difference and standing out are not culturally acceptable.

How do SJWs reconcile their professed moral superiority against imposing their values on another culture? ...the latter seems rather unwoke and colonial / imperial doesn't it?
SJW are the ones demonizing people by race, gender, censoring opinions, books and silencing whoever is not on their side... all the name of "protecting".
What other group did these things in the past I wonder? 🤔

Saber

Gold Member
Out of all the employees in game companies, these are the people trying to skew characters to their diversified liking.

Heavens above, this can't be real.

How can one post with a straight face a Sexuality picture with Mario and Peach without thoughts about killing itself denching in gasoline and lit fire?
CZx55BO.jpg

Last edited:

Ladioss

How can one post with a straight face a Sexuality picture with Mario and Peach without thoughts about killing itself denching in gasoline and lit fire?
Pathocracy is one of the aspects of the political regime we live under.

arvfab

Banned

So many issues with WHAT she says, it's incredible.

- Toad & Toadette children... Sure...
- "Italian are still westerners but not your usual choice". As an Italian myself: who cares? And: I could've understood such a remark if they were from Lichtenstein or Gibraltar or San Marino.
- Laughing while saying "rounded" while struggling to find a word instead of "fat" doesn't really help...

daffyduck

Probably by saying "that's a peak whataboutism" and "dog whistle".

Polygonal_Sprite

Gold Member
I got banned on the hell site for saying I thought “speculating about cartoon characters sexuality was creepy as fuck”. Like five people quoted me agreeing then a furry quoted me a day later saying something about I might aswell call them a slur and I was mysteriously given a two week ban with the reason “trolling and dismissing concerns for diversity in games “. Rofl.

Last edited:

mitch1971

The whole concept of a diversity tool is laughable. Eventually every game with look and feel the same. Irony. Once everyone is special, no one is special.

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
I got banned on the hell site for saying I thought “speculating about cartoon characters sexuality was creepy as fuck”. Like five people quoted me agreeing then a furry quoted me a day later saying something about I might aswell call them a slur and I was mysteriously given a two week ban with the reason “trolling and dismissing concerns for diversity in games “. Rofl.
Pedos, the lot of them.

Salmon

OFFS Stop it! We arent kids anymore. Grow up you weak people of self-loathing! Keep your virus to yourself. We don't care about how your unicorn sexuality disorder. God damn!

Top Bottom