• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Fan spent 40,000$ on Nintendo Stock so he could ask executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
What a waste..
Let me double it and ask sony when the FUCK wipeout will be a thing

I think he can get a profit out of those stocks as well. Nintendo is healthier than ever, but of course things could go down as well.
Especially since Nintendo now has most of their eggs in one basket, merging handheld and console into one business. With Switch being such a success, business is better than ever. But if the next one lags behind, could be trouble! Risk is a lot higher when you don't have "the other platform" business to fall back on if one doesn't go as planned. 3DS carried them through Wii U, and GBA carried them through GameCube.

Last edited:

Kokoloko85

Onimusha
Jak n Daxter
Shining Force 4 ( As a proper strategy JRPG )

Others Id like to see
Powerstone
Dino Crisis
Suikoden
Grandia
Street Fighter Alpha

Kokoloko85

Especially since Nintendo now has most of their eggs in one basket, merging handheld and console into one business. With Switch being such a success, business is better than ever. But if the next one lags behind, could be trouble! Risk is a lot higher when you don't have "the other platform" business to fall back on if one doesn't go as planned. 3DS carried them through Wii U, and GBA carried them through GameCube.

Yeah Nintendo is always one step away from another disaster. But I think they realised handheld/hybrid is the best ( and only option ) They will stick to it most likely.

Some one should do this for Microsoft so we can find out what the LTD"s for the 360 and Xbox One are with a carefully worded question.

Use the CEO's words about outpacing the Xbox One and 360 as the icebreaker.

I don't get why this is a story.

He invested 40k into a company and had a right to attend a meeting. Its not like he spent 40k on, I dunno, candy bars willy wonka style just so he could win a ticket to ask about some old classic franchises.

He is an investor who invested who just happened to ask about old games. No 'I invested so I could ask' etc.

I don't get why this is a story.

He invested 40k into a company and had a right to attend a meeting. Its not like he spent 40k on, I dunno, candy bars willy wonka style just so he could win a ticket to ask about some old classic franchises.

He is an investor who invested who just happened to ask about old games. No 'I invested so I could ask' etc.
Which headline gets the click? Mostly accurate but shocking is more important than actual information. News isn't about getting informed.

Top Bottom