• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo has killed Pyoro's source

ManaByte

Rage Bait Youtuber
TL;DR: Leaker Pyoro wasn't getting his stuff from the YouTube backend like people thought. His source was someone working on the backend of Nintendo's website and he got his leaks from eShop pages before they were published. Nintendo tested this with the direct by not creating eShop pages for their new announcements ahead of time.

It's likely his source has been whacked.

QJ5uGq1.png

Mr.Phoenix

Speaks a lot about the state of humanity that people would go to such great lengths to get and leak such information... all for fame and fake internet cred.

If this was actually somehow being monetized or done for profit... I would have at least understood that. But for internet cred? Crazy.

Dorfdad

Gold Member
Speaks a lot about the state of humanity that people would go to such great lengths to get and leak such information... all for fame and fake internet cred.

If this was actually somehow being monetized or done for profit... I would have at least understood that. But for internet cred? Crazy.
That is monitized now. If you can gather a large following you can create YouTube / x posts / tok told and generate adds which can be lucrative

Last edited:

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Leakers are some obnoxious folk, i cant stand them and their parasocial relationships
It’s more for me how a lot just throw anything out there maybe get a few right but websites etc promote them like they are some wise sages.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable

You could also make the case for the state of humanity being in a pretty shitty place if everything's considered ok as long as it makes money too, of course.

Mr.Phoenix

You could also make the case for the state of humanity being in a pretty shitty place if everything's considered ok as long as it makes money too, of course.
At least when a shitty thing is done for money, I can make sense of it. When its done for nothing but internet cred and even stands the risk of making you lose your job or something? Thats just crazy to me.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Top Bottom