• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Indie World announced for May 11th 2022

Andyliini

In Europe, it will arrive at 16:00 CEST and will feature roughly 20 minutes of upcoming Switch indie games.
It arrives a bit later than usually, which has sprouted rumours about a big shadow drop, which Nintendo was waiting on to be ready.

Robb

Gold Member
Silksong news would be nice..
I Hope Please GIF

schaft0620

I'm guessing no Silksong

Bear and Breakfest release date
Cult of the Lamb release date
Sea of Stars release date or its delayed.

th4tguy

wow, that was a pretty bad direct. Not a single title interested me. I usually come away with at least one game I'm excited for.
I think I'm really getting burned out on the flat unity games and the Meatboy style 2d pixel games.

They are all just blurring together for me.

chris121580

Elechead is a great game worth checking out. The rest is meh and those voiceovers were annoying and unnecessary. Just give us trailers of games and leave it at that

Nautilus

Banned
Though it was rather weak.Outside of Gunbrella, no other game picked my interest.

I need Sea of stars and Silksong in my life now!

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
So uh... Good thing I forgot to watch this. :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Stay strong bug bros, maybe next time will be our time.

Last edited:

CosmicComet

I'm glad there was no Silksong so I can can continue seeing yall cry about it.

We had Another Crab's Treasure instead, already looking like an all time great.

Tangerine

I liked ooblets and soundfall. With the latter I'm a sucker for a rhthym game.

And I'm a sucker for dance and pop music too. Looks great! I'm hearing good first impressions. Since it shadow dropped yesterday there's a lack of reviews currently.

Top Bottom