• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Street Team

rareside

Anyone apply this summer? If so, results should be coming in the next few days (I think) to those who won spots on it.

rareside

Woohoo!!! Just got a call today that said I'm a finalist for the team! They're gonna put up everyone's videos and pictures and people can vote for their favs.... 20 finalists for each market, and 8 in each market will get chosen!

Just like last time...

I'm no Catz, but you guys gotta vote for me anyway! In fact, I wasn't even on these forums 2 summers ago.. Was Catz in the Atlanta market?

olimario said:
I wish Catz would do it again...
and appear on CNN again

God, before I even clicked on this thread, I knew it would somehow have to do with Catz.

Ok how about:

I wish Catz would do it again... and appear in my bed! LOLOLOLOLOL OMG SHE'S SO HOT

Fifty

rareside said:
Woohoo!!! Just got a call today that said I'm a finalist for the team! They're gonna put up everyone's videos and pictures and people can vote for their favs.... 20 finalists for each market, and 8 in each market will get chosen!

Just like last time...

I'm no Catz, but you guys gotta vote for me anyway! In fact, I wasn't even on these forums 2 summers ago.. Was Catz in the Atlanta market?

Just tell us your name. :)

Top Bottom