• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch – OLED Model Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Edition launches November 4th! + New Trailer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Official images for the Pokémon Scarlet & Violet Nintendo Switch OLED

FcDg26zXgAI0ORG
FcDg2qaXgAEX_4g

FcDg2YbWAAkSp7m
FcDg3MdXwAENBaT

New Pokémon

Official artwork of Ceruledge, a Fire/Ghost-type

FcDf7MbWQAM6oEd

Official artwork of Armarouge, a Fire/Psychic-type

FcDf_e9WQAIrDbB

New Official Artwork

Artwork of Geeta, the chairwoman of the Pokémon League and Artwork of Mela, the boss of Team Star's Fire Crew

FcDgxIaXkAEqjgi
FcDg2zSWQAAqBNa

Official artwork of the Path of Legends story of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet:

FcDgfSoXEAAbJxl

Official artwork of the Starfall Street story of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet:

FcDglW9XkAQ4e9D

Official artwork of the Victory Road story of Pokémon Scarlet & Violet

FcDgbEjXoAA8Q5d

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Dock looks fairly pleasant but that shade of red for the left joy con :messenger_fearful: haemorrhoid brown is what I call that shade. Personally think the OG White is still hot as chicken shit;

OuMs5dp.jpg

Saber

Gold Member
The 2 fire type versions are kinda cool, was expecting them from the leaks. I do find dumb they are promoting things that were aways in their games. SwSh retard effect I guess lol

That Switch is ugly as fuck.

-Autobattle
Now the game plays itself for you, how about that lmao

Last edited:
How much can I make if I only keep the oled switch screen and flip the rest?
not much really. all people are really paying for is a white dock and white joycons. you won't get much more, if anything, than a normal joycon/dock.

edit: me dumb. thought you meant the standard OLED.

you could probably make a decent profit if you bought this Pokemon edition and flipped the rest. You'd make some $ and have an OLED switch. i like the white joycons/dock but if you're happy with standard dock/joycons then go for it.

Last edited:

jaysius

Banned
Zooming in on text because they're too fucking cheap to employ voice actors is a new level of retarded for Nintendo's trailers, also they're trying to "showcase" the Gamecube era textures. Maybe they're trying to make the trailer feel 2010's retro?

Kuranghi

Those are some pretty fabulous boots, outrageously fabulous one might say.

Every time someone claims Nintendo is about to release a Switch Pro they drop one of these special editions. Almost like Nintendo enjoys trolling “insiders”.

We can use this against them, if we start claiming they will launch a new SE then they'll surely release a Switch Pro. Got 'em!

//DEVIL//

Here comes another 1 billion units being sold.

This looks really nice though. Very tempting

Last edited:

AetherZX

They look more like Mega Man characters to me. Two of the best designs in this new gen so far if you ask me.
Most people don't even know what Digimon look like anymore, so that almost certainly was just the first thing that came to his mind. You know, for basically every single gen now whenever something doesn't fit the arbitrary criteria of what a Pokemon is supposed to look like, lol.

Top Bottom