• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch OLED Official Unboxing

Danknugz

i literally have 2 og nintendo switch on firmware 1.0 if anyone is interested. one unboxed the other opened box never used.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I fucking hate that I always end up wanting to buy Nintendo revisions. DS Lite, New 3DS. Just gorgeous.

They always just bust out some sexy sleek version 3 years later for shits and giggles.

Skifi28

Guess that depends on where you live. In Sweden we pay some $150 more for the OLED version. Not even as a new consumer I'd buy that.
Maybe, but your wages are much better than most places. Let the rest of us feel superior about something for once.

Rob_27

Will be opening mine up on the 8th. Then get rid of the lite.

Can I just swap the micro sd card or is there Bullshit like PS where its much harder than it should be?

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Will be opening mine up on the 8th. Then get rid of the lite.

Can I just swap the micro sd card or is there Bullshit like PS where its much harder than it should be?

I do believe you will have to make it your primary Switch for the games to work offline and with all users on the system.

20cent

Banned
It really feels like a new console, this unboxing has nothing in common with the original Switch.
The production value of the video was also incredible.

PrimeX

It really feels like a new console, this unboxing has nothing in common with the original Switch.
This is a joke, right? You wanted to be ironic and this post came out...
I have been very patient with nintendo over time and really enjoyed their games on the older consoles. But switch is a overpowered wiiu with a lot of the same games and very little creative addition. And this oled version is the perfect example of their lasyness. I have a better oled with better resolution and more power on my mobile phone. Nothing is impressive in this switch.

I didn't see an official thread when I searched, but question for anyone whose ordered from the Nintendo Store.

What does the status "Picked" mean on order status? I got my unit from Target already but the one my wife ordered her little brother from the Nintendo store has said that since Saturday morning

Pagusas

Elden Member

Please tell me either you are the mom of someone who made this video, or you are joking... (or paid a paid poster)

Top Bottom