• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Taking Over 2023

Sorcerer

Understandably, this is coasting time for Nintendo until the new console announcement, and that will suffice until the unit is actually out, and you can't buy one for a year because of demand. Gotta give them their props for duking it out with Sony and Microsoft and coming out a complete champ. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.
TOTK is my game of the generation but I’m doubtful they have anything else new to show this year that’s going to be even 2 steps below in the same league as that. Nintendo has released sequels on Switch to every major franchise so unless Metroid Prime 4 is ready to go I dint think we’ll see anything more excitingfrom them till switch 2: hell I hope MP4 is a launch title at this point.

Last edited:

Woopah

Understandably, this is coasting time for Nintendo until the new console announcement, and that will suffice until the unit is actually out, and you can't buy one for a year because of demand. Gotta give them their props for duking it out with Sony and Microsoft and coming out a complete champ. They must be laughing all the way to the bank.
Its pretty notable that the majority of games they have released this year were content finished a while ago. They're using 2023 to unload all their backlog.

Alas we live in the darker timeline...
My hope is that Nintendo doesn’t have time or doesn’t want to give a spotlight to this junky game for their big Nintendo Direct this month.

I have confirmed we will have a Nintendo Direct the week of June 11th. Get ready folks 😃

Last edited:
Top Bottom