• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nippon Ichi Software shares second trailer for strategy RPG Shikabane-gurai no Bouken Meshi

Bullet Club

Nippon Ichi Software shares second trailer for strategy RPG Shikabane-gurai no Bouken Meshi​

Nippon Ichi Software has released the second trailer for strategy RPG Shikabane-gurai no Bouken Meshi.

The Japanese trailer, shared below, gives a lengthy overview of the game's systems while showing plenty of combat and gameplay such as exploration & cooking.

Shikabane-gurai no Bouken Meshi is set to release in Japan on January 27, 2022, for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. An English localization has yet to be announced.

Source: RPG Site

I’m glad to see them doing other IP’s again like they used to do.

They still haven’t brought Disgaea 6 stateside to PlayStation so i doubt we’ll be seeing this in the US

Last edited:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I’m glad to see them doing other IP’s again like they used to do.

They still haven’t brought Disgaea 6 stateside to PlayStation so i doubt we’ll be seeing this in the US

Given Sony's tendency to censor things needlessly, I don't see NIS putting much effort on porting/releasing on Playstation Consoles like they used to.

OT: Game looks fine, but wish it had a bit more detail in the levels. But then again, I play NIS games for the mechanics and insane builds.

Top Bottom