• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NIS America reveals new logo ahead of 20th anniversary

SlimeGooGoo

Party Gooper
NIS America has revealed a new company logo ahead of its 20th anniversary in 2023.

The new logo, which is inspired by Japanese sumi-e (ink wash painting), will be used on all NIS America products released from March 2022 onward.

NISA-New-Logo_03-01-22_Top-768x432.jpg

Kuranghi

Wheres the SlimeGooGoo hotaké on this new logo? Am I disappoint.

I like it, better than the old one certainly anyway, it reminds me of Okami, for obvious reasons.

Mabdia

Looks like a downgrade. Or maybe they're moving towards more mature, realistic type games.
Hope not. The best thing about NIS is that it does games that have funny moments and they don't take thenselves to serious as Equenix does.
Better than Namco Bandai new logo. That one stinks of generic western design
Damn!!! I didn't know that they have changed it. Looks so boring.

HF2014

Its just a logo, but always felt NIS logo reminding me a bit of Working Designs, as their library of games. This new logo well, is a bit boring imo. But its just a logo, as long as the good games keep coming, its not really bugging me.

lachesis

For the longest time, I didn't know NIS America was abbreviation of Nippon Ichi Software.

(I thought it was one of those companies that specializing localizing Japanese games, like Working Designs from back then)

jaysius

Banned
Still looks like a retarded child made it…Perfect!

on the topic the KoJim’s fox logo looked stupid too with that oddly shaped oval, always looked like the aspect ratio was wrong on it.

Top Bottom