• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No means no

Kagey K

Banned
No means no....

Unless you are a man, then you can't say no.

Granted this is from the worst place on the internet, and I wonder if thus is the general consensus.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
I kinda don't understand what they say...
Can a man say no to sex?

Girl 1: No.... Not at all.

GIRL 2. No Hell No, Fuck No, Shit no, he better not.

Girl 3: If we wanna fuck we are taking it, we don't care,

Girl 4 interjects: We don't care, we taking it.

Girl 5: No, we just assume you are gay or something.

Girl 6: He can.... but if I want it I'm going to take it ... period.

Girl 7: He about to get raped.

I hope that's close enough of a translation.

GymWolf

Can a man say no to sex?

No i get it what they were saying but it all sounded such a stupid argument so i thought that i was getting the core message wrong...

This just sound like tik tok satire, not something serious to even comment about it.

But we can have some pages of shit and giggles i guess :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

I think that it is extremely rare for a guy to refuse sex because if you are dating a girl you probably want to fuck that girl and women don't usually ask a man to fuck out of the blue when they don't know each other, unless we talk about drunk young people in a discoteque etc.

Last edited:

Kagey K

Banned
No i get it what they were saying but it all sounded such a stupid argument so i thought that i was getting the core message wrong...

This just sound like tik tok satire, not something serious to even comment about it.

But we can have some pages of shit and giggles i guess :lollipop_grinning_sweat:
TBH I don't even know why I posted it.

Found it kind of silly and thought there could be some discussion around it.

As a serious side imagine one of these "non consential" sex acts resulted in a child, he would be on the hook for 20+ years for something he never agreed to.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
There’s one fundamental reason why a man can never be forced into full penetrative sex by a woman. It’s a pretty fucking obvious one 😂

Last edited:

Ailynn

Faith - Hope - Love
Many years before I transitioned (and was still trying to convince myself and others I was just a "regular straight guy"), there was a young female coworker who tried her hardest to seduce me for a couple of weeks...right in front of other people in the call center. She went so far as to actually belly dance right next to me (and at me) with about 4 or 5 people watching who of course teased me later about it.

dewi persik indonesia GIF

I just played dumb and thankfully she eventually lost interest. The whole ordeal was incredibly uncomfortable and upsetting to me, but at least I can laugh about it now. :lollipop_grinning_sweat:

Last edited:

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Many years before I transitioned (and was still trying to convince myself and others I was just a "regular straight guy"), there was a young female coworker who tried her hardest to seduce me for a couple of weeks...right in front of other people in the call center. She went so far as to actually belly dance right next to me (and at me) with about 4 or 5 people watching who of course teased me later about it.

I just played dumb and thankfully she eventually lost interest, but the whole ordeal was incredibly uncomfortable and upsetting to me. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Awkward Ed Helms GIF by The Office

There’s one fundamental reason why a man can never be forced into full penetrative sex by a woman. It’s a pretty fucking obvious one 😂
Not really. Physical stimulation can give you an erection even if you don’t want to have sex. There have been dudes essentially passed out from drinking who have been effectively raped. It’s certainly less common, but “never” is just completely inaccurate.

More to the point, the attitude and mentality of these woman is insane. If you had a video of dudes saying literally the exact same things, you’d have people, justifiably, wanting them investigated for sex crimes. These are some sick people.

FunkMiller

Gold Member
Not really. Physical stimulation can give you an erection even if you don’t want to have sex. There have been dudes essentially passed out from drinking who have been effectively raped. It’s certainly less common, but “never” is just completely inaccurate.

More to the point, the attitude and mentality of these woman is insane. If you had a video of dudes saying literally the exact same things, you’d have people, justifiably, wanting them investigated for sex crimes. These are some sick people.

Come on. It’s just a bunch of chicks talking shit on a Tik Tok video. Men don’t need to be protected from rapey women. If it ever happens, it’s incredibly rare. The same clearly cannot be said when things are the other way around.

Getting offended about the standards being different for men then they are for women when it comes to sex, and attitudes towards it, is more than a little silly.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
Come on. It’s just a bunch of chicks talking shit on a Tik Tok video. Men don’t need to be protected from rapey women. If it ever happens, it’s incredibly rare. The same clearly cannot be said when things are the other way around.

Getting offended about the standards being different for men then they are for women when it comes to rape, and attitudes towards it, is more than a little silly.

What a weird hill you chose to die on.

Can a man say no to sex?

What if he’s incredibly religious and celibate? They left that part out.

nush

I just played dumb and thankfully she eventually lost interest, but the whole ordeal was incredibly uncomfortable and upsetting to me. :lollipop_downcast_sweat:

Look at you living the trans-trenders dream of a lesbian girlfriend.

Thirty7ven

Banned
Is this new? Women can harass men in the work place at will, objectify men, force unwanted sexual approaches etc and it’s all viewed as normal because nobody gets hurt.

It’s hilarious.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Can a man say no to sex?

omg, these women are MONSTERS! ...

lol, get the fuck outta here with that bullshit.

Those women were obviously goofing around.

Was it in bad taste? Perhaps, but no one should take a group of Roasties seriously.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
"Only joking" the best defense of all time when getting called out.
They don't even need a defense.
Western society coddles women like they're children.

That said, I still take the video in context. To me, these are just a bunch of uncouth, vapid, and smokin'-hot sluts.
They've probably never heard a man say, 'no' in their entire lives .

Last edited:

GymWolf

Next time just do what chappelle does to annoying women

3kukp4.jpg

Top Bottom