• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No means no

Mistake

There’s one fundamental reason why a man can never be forced into full penetrative sex by a woman. It’s a pretty fucking obvious one 😂
I remember reading a story where a van of fat women abducted a guy off the road and molested him. Unless he’s gay, it can happen. Also plenty stories of women drugging guys to steal their stuff and do home invasions.

While this is a good conversation to have, OT is going to explode if we start doing tiktok drama threads

Last edited:

GymWolf

I assume the guy was drunk. High school kids do that sometimes.
Here where i live we just jump a day (or several days) of school if we want to get wasted, usually professors notice and punish a guy who is visibly drunk or high.

I mean i smoked my fair share of joints inside the school but never enough to get flat koed...

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Basically the opposite of this gif

eastbound-and-down-little-dick.gif
Yeah, erections don't work like that. I wake up at 4am with a boner, I'm not thinking "I want to fuck".
When I was a teenager, I could get a boner from the vibrations from a bus - didn't mean I wanted to fuck the bus.
Some women orgasm while being raped, doesn't mean they really wanted to fuck the rapist.

GymWolf

Yeah, erections don't work like that. I wake up at 4am with a boner, I'm not thinking "I want to fuck".
When I was a teenager, I could get a boner from the vibrations from a bus - didn't mean I wanted to fuck the bus.
Some women orgasm while being raped, doesn't mean they really wanted to fuck the rapist.
Ok but it is still a big obstacle if the guy is not knocked down or sleeping.

You need to have a woman strong enough to dominate a man and she need to waste time jerking you off until your dick raise up.

Not exactly a common scenario.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
I remember reading a story where a van of fat women abducted a guy off the road and molested him. Unless he’s gay, it can happen. Also plenty stories of women drugging guys to steal their stuff and do home invasions.
There's also been stories locally of women posing as police officers and arresting men.
Once they had the men handcuffed, they would peg them with massive strap-ons.
That to me would constitute grape.

poppabk

You need to have a woman strong enough to dominate a man and she need to waste time jerking you off until your dick raise up.

Women raping men through physical force is extremely rare, but there have been cases where men were raped at gunpoint.
Psychological manipulation though is probably very common. That's what these women's comments are basically, if a guy doesn't want to have sex with them when they want, you can almost guarantee they will belitte them and nag them and threaten them to get what they want.

I believe Miss Gabi Garcia and her very well endowed clitoris could accommodate your theory.

F9h4V0Y.jpg

Last edited:

Mistake

There's also been stories locally of women posing as police officers and arresting men.
Once they had the men handcuffed, they would peg them with massive strap-ons.
That to me would constitute grape.
That sounds like a feminist’s wet dream tbh

Obviously women raping men is extremely rare compared to the opposite. The point is that is has and does happen. Also, these particular women just sound like shitty, entitled brats to me. Obviously they aren’t out here just raping people. But I have sympathy for any dude unlucky enough to date them.

Last edited:

poppabk

People also get struck by lightning. I feel this thread is some lowkey anti-woman political bs , but I could be mistaken.

Women coercing men to have sex is not a rare thing at all. If 'no means no' is gonna be a universal respected rule then it has to be ..well universal and respected.

People also get struck by lightning. I feel this thread is some lowkey anti-woman political bs , but I could be mistaken.
Please. There’s no need to white-knight for these girls. They sound awful. Now maybe it’s just them trying, and failing, to be funny. But I have a sneaking suspicion they’re fairly serious that they think they are entitled to sex in a way a man would get crucified for. And that kind of thinking is way more prevalent in women than being “struck by lightning. At least in my experience. I get the difference in dynamics, I just find the attitude very off putting.

Kagey K

Banned
Thats not how I intended it at all. I love most women and hate politics. 😅

I honestly was kind of shocked when I saw this video and those particular women's attitudes and thought it would make for an interesting discussion.

If anything it was more to point out the hypocrisy in this group of women, and why they think they should be entitled to it.

German Hops

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief
Please. There’s no need to white-knight for these girls. They sound awful. Now maybe it’s just them trying, and failing, to be funny. But I have a sneaking suspicion they’re fairly serious that they think they are entitled to sex in a way a man would get crucified for. And that kind of thinking is way more prevalent in women than being “struck by lightning. At least in my experience. I get the difference in dynamics, I just find the attitude very off putting.
I gave you the flaming reaction, because you are the most. Well done.

Meicyn

Gold Member
Only a gay man can call tits dirty pillows...

How do you call the vag? Hole of despair?!

Top Bottom