• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes 1 and 2 rated for PC by the ESRB

GrayChild

Gold Member

Holy shit, finally! Day 1!

Alexios

Cores, shaders and BIOS oh my!
Nice, good games (if it's not the PS3 "remaster" of the first). They lose some with not having you swing the remote for finishers and grapples but hopefully they do it with analog stick motions at least or something (guess it's how the sequel did it as it supported the classic controller, I never tried).

I hope that means we get 3 on PC too at some point, hopefully sooner than the years these two needed for it. We're still waiting for Bayonetta 2 though, which is in a similar situation, with 3 coming to Switch at some point, so I guess it's not too likely. But it has got to happen at some point surely.

Last edited:

Jeeves

Huh. I'm all for great Japanese games showing up on PC, but I really can't imagine playing these games without motion control. I mean, strictly mechanically speaking it won't be a problem to use buttons and stick motions, but...there's just something about swinging your arm to cut a dude in half in slow-mo, or doing a suplex motion, or doing a jerk off motion to recharge your sword.

Top Bottom