• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No More Heroes III for PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, and Xbox One launches October 6 in Japan

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The updated version of No More Heroes III will feature enhanced graphics, as well as 4K resolution and 60 frames per second frame rate support on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series. Additionally, it will include a full Japanese audio option, which will also be added to the Switch version via a free update.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
I really liked NMHIII, they improved combat a lot compare to first two games in my opinion, I might double dip.

jigglet

Banned
I really like the Switch controls so I'd rather play it there, but damn the framerate. I could see a non-Switch version of this in my future. Hum...

jigglet

Banned
I really liked NMHIII, they improved combat a lot compare to first two games in my opinion, I might double dip.

Is the framerate really as bad as the pre-release coverage indicated? Or was it fine on release? I really like Switch controls for this series.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
Is the framerate really as bad as the pre-release coverage indicated? Or was it fine on release? I really like Switch controls for this series.
NMHIII framerate was only bad in its open world section but during the combat the framerate was solid.

Pejo

Hope this comes to Steam
Looks like you got your wish. The west gets it 5 days later and it's coming to Steam

CaHWuyq.jpg

Robb

Gold Member
Already have it on Switch but haven’t beaten it yet. Might double dip if the performance is improved substantially.

Top Bottom