• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Noclip] We Found & Saved 10 YEARS of Lost Video Game History

Spyxos

Gold Member
It's a crime what youtube compression has done to that video and similar older clips
I think here, for once, not even Youtube is really to blame. I had this trailer on a cd from a gaming magazine back then and even then the quality wasn't very good. Could also of course be, that the magazine also took a lower version, or somehow screwed it up in some other way.

The quality was poor, but I still watched it at least 100 times. I didn't have a Ps2 back then. And I really really wanted to play DMC1.

Last edited:

Man, I was so excited for Munch's Oddysee, I was drooling over all that PS2 footage and then loved the Xbox footage. Game ended up not being nearly as cool as the tech demos.

Great stuff from NoClip, very greatful they are holding the torch. Looking forward to even what documentaries they'll be able to make now with all this untapped and unseen footage.

Looking forward to checking out this archive again in a few months when more has been uploaded.

Last edited:

Rat Rage

Gold Member
eISq5uD.jpg

Bumping this one a bit as in the past week or so they've been uploading some high caliber game trailers in very high quality including this iconic MGS4 E3 2006 teaser:

Edit: Noclip are also planning on uploading the infamous Sony E3 2006 in full. Yes, you heard that right, we'll see the "giant enemy crab" meme in all of its full HD glory pretty soon. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Noclip are on a roll! As a few hours ago they've uploaded the Xbox E3 2010 Press Conf in full 1080p. This is a pretty big one for the Xbox brand since it's the E3 where for the first time they demo the Kinect. If anyone wants to make a separate thread on this please be my guest.

Top Bottom