• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Now that Sony Tuesdays Become a Thing What Do You Expect Next?

ethomaz

Banned
Sony runes the Tuesday the official day to drop PS5 news.

So what do you expect in the next Tuesday PS5 news? And which next Tuesday?

I’m expecting the console design reveal in May 5 making the game world go crazy but Sony can surprise me with some Tuesday before with just small info.

After that in June Tuesday they start to drop megaton games.

Tuesday become my most anticipated day of the week in this home quarantine.

Last edited:

Flintty

PS5 to launch on a Tuesday complete with free Tacos.

In seriousness, I wish they'd reveal the thing already. Keen to know what it looks like.

Reactions: Isa

DonF

Man, this thread made me watch the PS4 reveal video...and I can't believe they showed dreams footage there... 7+ years of development...that can't be profitable for Sony.

Last edited:

Keihart

i wanna see games but i highly doubt it.
Maybe we'll get like a shot of the console itself in like 6 months? lol

Also, Sony it's barely showing anything lately, even on games that are close to launch. TLoU showed everything they wanted to show and we are in lockdown to launch now.
Ghost of Tsushima barely showed any combat gameplay and it seems that it's going to launch with not much more fanfare.
And the rest of the studios are all hush hush for more than 2 years already.
I hope there is a blowfest of games when they reveal the thing to justify the silence, it's not usual for sony to spend this much time with this little info about their games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa
Sony runes the Tuesday the official day to drop PS5 news.

So what do you expect in the next Tuesday PS5 news? And which next Tuesday?

I’m expecting the console design reveal in May 5 making the game world go crazy but Sony can surprise me with some Tuesday before with just small info.

After that in June Tuesday they start to drop megaton games.

Tuesday become my most anticipated day of the week in this home quarantine.

Wait. What about Tuesdays? Where has it been said that Sony is officially revealing pieces now every Tuesday for ps5? Link pls.

JSoup

Banned
tenor.gif

Kusarigama

Next tuesday, announcement of PlayStation meeting in May. Where they finally show the console, features, games, price and launch dates.

Codes 208

console reveal at this point practically feels like waiting for what wouldve been E3. (Or perhaps in May)

i suspect the next reveal will be techtalk alongside a MS-esque description of the chip or SSD.

Last edited:

yurinka

I'd love to see a proper console reveal: the box design, the other hardware details (like its ports, what type of wifi/bluetooth/HDMI/etc uses...) in addition to main console features (did they improve Remote Play? Are they going to improve PSN or PSNow since launch? how exactly BC works? Are they going to have in PS5 some PS4 Pro-like improvements for PS4 games or crossbuy? are they going to do like MS and allow resuming for 4 or 5 games?).
how? I’m not being annoying I’m generally interested in know this? Sales of their previous games? I don’t usually follow the financial side of things just sales numbers.
Their games have been relatively pretty cheap to make and sold very well, specially LBP and its insane amount of DLC. They have been very profitable.

Last edited:

ZywyPL

Banned
HYPE!

I expect to see the console design and some tech-demos, or at least some enhanced PS4 games. Too early for price revel, especially with ongoing global situation.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
So OP is not saying it'll be every Tuesday...just on a Tuesday. Well that just let the air outta my balloon.

I'm gonna go with their first launch exclusive. I think that's the smartest thing to buy em some time til they can figure out the overheating issue (rumor).

I'll even go out on a limb and say the exclusive launch title will be a new IP.

Last edited:
Top Bottom