• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sales Results for October 2015 [Up1: Xbox #1]

Indeed...
Untitled_1.jpg
lol I like it.

Somnia

Just an update as I'm on lunch. PS4 uncharted bundle is selling more than the XB1, I wouldn't say 2:1 but its definitely more. Lots of interest in the Uncharted bundle and the XB1 holiday bundle not the normal gears.

Otherwise nothing too surprising. No "rare" amiibo back in stock sales at all. Sold half out mystery box pops. Tons of random games and lots of xb1 and PS4 new controllers as they are cheap.

bryanee

Just an update as I'm on lunch. PS4 uncharted bundle is selling more than the XB1, I wouldn't say 2:1 but its definitely more. Lots of interest in the Uncharted bundle and the XB1 holiday bundle not the normal gears.

Otherwise nothing too surprising. No "rare" amiibo back in stock sales at all. Sold half out mystery box pops. Tons of random games and lots of xb1 and PS4 new controllers as they are cheap.

What are mystery box pops?

Robust sales all around I hope?

They come with one of five limited pops only sold in this box. GameStop exclusive ones.

Yes very good sales so far, but business overall seems slow because we opened at 5 so all those evening shoppers are sleeping. Last time we did this instead of midnight we blew up around 11.

Ah, so if it follows that model things will pick up right about.....now? :)

Ray Down

Banned
Stay strong workers, you can do it.

If I survived a 10 hour shift with a cold so bad three hours in I was coughing up blood you guys can do it.

Javin98

Banned

Working at GameStop today. Taking my break. Basically dying at the moment.

PS4 bundle is flying off the shelves.
Great to have info from fellow GAFfers. Thanks! Waiting for PR on Wednesday is agonizing. Stay strong, guys, I'm sure it's about to get even crazier.

Abdiel

Ah... I'm here before my second shift starts. Eating lunch quickly.

So tired.

Looks like things are still moving along. Both systems still doing well. Neither system doing significantly better.

I'll see how it goes over the day.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
What PR on Wednesday?

I suppose he's referring to when we should start getting some PRs from companies about how Black Friday went. PRs or interviews, I suppose. I don't remember right now, did we get them last year? In the case, when?

panda-zebra

That's not how is work.
We know the bundle has sold 93,000, but this doesn't mean all 93,000 were from August pre orders.
In August XB1 Halo bundle was at #24, in october XB1 Halo 5 bundle is at #25, and October was a bigger month than August, they should be pretty close...

October xb1 Halo 5 bundles were tallied sales.

August xb1 Halo 5 bundles were all click and no $.

Boke1879

Thanks for the info guys. Can't wait to here from you all later.

I'm very interested in seeing how well Sony having the PS4 at $299 all weekend through Cyber Monday does for them.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Thanks Somnia! What can you say about game sales? Also which game (not named CoD) is doing the best? Fallout 4 or Battlefront?

Yeah, someone should really that thread.
Personally I don't like that thread as it always erupts into a proxy war but I'm sure it will pop up later.

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Personally I don't like that thread as it always erupts into a proxy war but I'm sure it will pop up later.
This proves the original Y2Kev died and someone just took over the account. The original Y2Kev would know that every thread is a proxy war thread.

Last year, the news that Microsoft won Black Friday was reported on Monday December 1st, the Monday after Black Friday...

I would assume we will hear stuff this coming Monday

ethomaz

Banned
For these that believe or support the 90% digital.

UC bundle physical is doing way way way better on Amazon than UC bundle digital lol

Causal consumers prefer physical even if 9 out 10 friends buys digital.

Boke1879

For these that believe or support the 90% digital.

UC bundle physical is doing way way way better on Amazon than UC bundle digital lol

Causal consumers prefer physical even if 9 out 10 friends buys digital.

Well the digital bundle on amazon is now at $350 and it's being sold by 3rd party retailers. So I assume it sold out.

But yea regardless that physical bundle was going to do better.

Also of note. on amazon the SW LE Vader console has been out of stock for days. It says it'll be restocked tomorrow.

Top Bottom