• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NPD Sept. 2022: PS5 No. 1 units; PS5 No. 1 revenue; FIFA No. 1; NBA2k3 No. 3; Splatoon No. 4; LoUP1 No. 5

AlexxKidd

The Switch was No. 2 in units, while XBS was No. 2 in revenue.

September:

FfmE60RUUAAEfQa

Year to date:

FfmE-CJUYAIz090

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force
That's exactly where I expected TLOU Part I to be.. But I'm curious to see how it performs in October.

jroc74

Phone reception is more important to me than human rights
About the PS5 pricing....

Like its been pointed out ppl were buying from scalpers and outrageous bundles from retailers that were alot higher than $50 over retail.

The increase sucks....but it wasn't and isn't the end of the world.

And the price wasnt increased in NA. But looking at the UK charts.... and seeing it still doing ok numbers in Japan...

🤷‍♂️

reksveks

Software is going to be real weak in the next set of earning calls;
US revenue down roughly 9%
EU units down 21%
UK units down 9%

I wonder if EA bucks the trend for the second Q in a row.

Going back to the shipping data

August was >50%
July was >50%
Sony saw double digital growth in revenue

DeepEnigma

Gold Member

Gambit2483

Xbox at third in their main market is what it is. Can’t imagine things changing with Spider-Man 2 coming next year, that will keep PS5 flying.
Do they share LTD/YTD Hardware numbers for the U.S.? Was curious what PS5 and XSX total HW units look like by now...

Last edited:
Boy Vanguard was really a sales turd by COD standards hey? #7 for the year (pretty sure the previous year's COD has always been at least top 3 for the next year) and actually outsold by Cold War this month lol.

MW2 gonna do numbers though.

Top Bottom