• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NSFF: The Lets Make Light Hearted Fun of Our Console Makers Thread

Marvel14

Banned
Yet, you decided to necrobump it?
Hello again! 👋

When you click on the moderator sticky thread about console warring this thread pops up as a related thread. Somewhat ironic since they want to clamp down on it. On the other hand, this thread meant to undercut console warring by encouraging good humoured roasting of one's own preferred videogame company.

People take themselves and the things they love way too seriously nowadays.

That is all.

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

M4lGzDJ.gif

Kev Kev

Hello again! 👋

When you click on the moderator sticky thread about console warring this thread pops up as a related thread. Somewhat ironic since they want to clamp down on it. On the other hand, this thread meant to undercut console warring by encouraging good humoured roasting of one's own preferred videogame company.

People take themselves and the things they love way too seriously nowadays.

That is all.
This thread may not fly with mods at the moment (and that is understandable, especially given recent events), but I know myself and other’s see what you’re trying to do here, and I for one very much appreciate it. Comedy and the ability to be self deprecating is important for culture and our mental/emotional health. Thanks for the laughs 👍

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

I love all my consoles and I love my pc. I have Switch and 3DS and a SNES Classic, I have a PS5 and a Vita and I think I have a Playstation classic that i never opened somewhere on a shelf, and I have a fairly capable PC. All have their place and all have their time. It is a great time to be a gamer, and this does not mean that I can't say that each company does not make stupid assed decisions and each company makes some good decisions. People want to bicker about sales, whatever I want to play games. Just keep in mind games like Candy Crush and others of the sort are out there laughing at all the consoles right now.

Last edited:

Marvel14

Banned
...this thread crashed and burned hard but I updated it anyway by Improving some of the entries and adding new ones for all 3 console makers.

Necrobump baby! Do your worst GAF.

Last edited:
Top Bottom