• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters
IGN hate this thread.

Same with Retardera

(Waves at Retardera lurkers)

Animated GIF

Last edited:
Context:

Gameplay in Bunny Garden revolves around raising your affinity with the girls through conversation, games, quizzes and purchasing drinks and snacks. The club is open at weekends, and to be able to afford the expensive visits, you need to spend workdays earning money by doing odd jobs or gambling.

Post translation: When I realized that the cheap drinks in Bunny Garden are on the upper shelf, while the expensive ones are on the lower one, I went “So that’s what’s going on.”
When we last looked at Bunny Garden, it was creating pre-release buzz with its oddly named “PTA system” which is short for “pantsu takusan arigato” in Japanese and can be translated roughly to “thank you for the abundance of panties.” As can be inferred from the name, this system lets the playerpeek at the female cast’s panties (which will differ depending on the day).

But now, with the game finally out, players have discovered a correlation between panty shot probability and the price of the drinks you order at the club. As seen in the video comparison above, pricy alcoholic beverages are stocked on low shelves, which means the bunny girl will bend over further to fetch them, thus showing more panty. Posts on X pointing out this over-the-top mechanic have contributed to the game’s virality, with #バニーガーデン (#Bunny Garden) continuously trending on the site.

Last edited:

Toots

Gold Member
Powerlifting Cammy 1/4 Scale Statue (SF6 version)

There are 2 other versions here.

GLdahcLagAAVw5-

537f04ef-ef5a-456f-a09b-191ae894faf3.jpg

ed2cd697-d9b5-4878-9f6c-c9a1baa0704a.jpg
She's gonna end with a prolapse asshole if she keeps lifting with this form
I can't really tell about her form, I know nothing about weight lifting. I just saw a picture of some heavy lifter who prolapsed his asshole decades ago on rotten.com or something and it scarred me for life so i wanted to share my trauma with you who think about butts daily :messenger_blowing_kiss:

Top Bottom