• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(NSFW) Best Butts In Gaming

Best Booty?

• Small but toned

Votes: 489 41.1%
  • Thicc and plump

Votes: 642 53.9%
  • Flat as a board

Votes: 23 1.9%
  • Booty? I like boobs way better.

Votes: 164 13.8%

• Total voters

BootyMaster

Neophyte
OEMQc4f.jpg

rofif

Can’t Git Gud
BootyMaster BootyMaster in "best butts in gaming" thread being like:

Drake-Hotline-Bling.jpg

Have you considered a carrier in Digital Foundry? They could use a zoom expert like you in their analysis videos for sure.
He is like that from the begining. He joined here just to post butts.
The problem is - he posts every damn butt lol

Venza

Banned
BootyMaster BootyMaster in "best butts in gaming" thread being like:

Drake-Hotline-Bling.jpg

Have you considered a carrier in Digital Foundry? They could use a zoom expert like you in their analysis videos for sure.
His posts are odd. Does he just type gaming butts into google images and posts everything that is zoomed in?

Last edited:

BootyMaster

Neophyte
I am up to something. I'm up toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............sending more ass shottttttttttttttttttttttts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
275DfUQ.png

Vaelka

It's pretty bizarre tho how breasts are the only body part on the entire human body that people lose their minds about and is treated as offensive if it's above average or exaggerated.
Some people compare it to a gigantic bulge which is like the dumbest shit ever for so many reasons ( the fact that breasts aren't genitals for one, and ppl don't know how dicks work? ).

Butts are probably considered more okay because it has more universal appeal ( unless it's not fully covered ).

Venza

Banned
Should we remove BenTall from the thread?

On one hand, he posts a lot of butts, some good some bad. On the other hand ...
I wouldn’t mind seeing the butt spam disappear. BenTall should just find some choice pics and post them. No spam

AGRacing

Should we remove BenTall from the thread?

On one hand, he posts a lot of butts, some good some bad. On the other hand ...
How can anyone not love this guy? I mean come on everybody... come ON...

Consider banning Venza for those gigantic feet though (jk).

Venza

Banned
How can anyone not love this guy? I mean come on everybody... come ON...

Consider banning Venza for those gigantic feet though (jk).
Lol blame the devs for that. They made all the women extra thicc, I wish they hadn’t extended that to the hands and feet as well.

Top Bottom