• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

NSFW (NSFW) Butt thread

Rate Crystal's ass

• Nice and firm

Votes: 76 42.0%
  • Nice and fat

Votes: 60 33.1%
  • Too flabby

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Too athletic

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Too fat

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • Too fat and flabby

Votes: 15 8.3%

• Total voters
Jan 9, 2020
Jia Lissa, Sonya Blaze and Liya Silver

DeafTourette

Older than air but younger than the foundations of the earth
Apr 23, 2018
Demetria Obilor - Weather Caster ...

That side profile (won't let me post as media)

rofif

Sep 13, 2019
like.. I like tiddies, butts like the next guy.
but cmon. "Hey, film me as I "chop" some wood"... And that's enough for 26k views.
She is not showing any skill, strength, charisma... not even what you came there for because of thumbnail.
Man.... I am too grumpy in 2022 already :p

Reactions: LiquidMetal14

niilokin

Feb 21, 2019
like.. I like tiddies, butts like the next guy.
but cmon. "Hey, film me as I "chop" some wood"... And that's enough for 26k views.
She is not showing any skill, strength, charisma... not even what you came there for because of thumbnail.
Man.... I am too grumpy in 2022 already :p
:messenger_smiling_with_eyes: hope you'll have a good year

Reactions: rofif

AlteredForms

Oct 22, 2013
I hate the internet
Yeah I’m in the same boat. It’s absolutely annoying when these instathots attempt to push another agenda other than parading their crumpet around. “Oh we’re fitness enthusiasts and bloggers” but we have to take photos from the correct angle so everybody can see dat ass. Fuck that bullshit, for the women who actually admit to what they are there’s a sense of admirable honesty there.

InfiniteCombo

Jan 26, 2014
here is vera in an old video , its possible that she got a BBL

"Possible?" Bruh :messenger_tears_of_joy:.

I'm no fitness expert, but it may be pretty difficult to go from a flabby surfboard to a giant peach just on working out alone. I would love to stand corrected, though.

I don't know the chick at all, but based on the dozens of pictures of her you've posted here, she doesn't seem like one of those gym rats (i.e., she looks "soft" in places). Which is 100% fine, because it means that some of her is just genetic blessing -- but yea, based on the old and the new, not the entire package is pure genetics.

None of that changes the fact that she is certainly A+ tier material at the moment.