• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

NSFW (NSFW) Tits look so good on TV sometimes...

Jan 9, 2020
Kate Upton

jason10mm

Feb 3, 2009
You don't see much actual boob grabbing anymore but I'm always curious how the discussion goes when it does. Was it a "heat of the moment" thing by the actor, carefully rehearsed with the actress, or a concession that you will get groped but at least it can hide the nipple? Where can I be an understudy as an "intimacy coordinator"?

• Fire
Reactions: KingGhidorah

InfiniteCombo

Jan 26, 2014
Cute face, mega awesome tits. But beyond that -- the rest of her body is kind of weirdly shaped to be honest.

Don't get it twisted, this is not a "sharp knees" post. She'd definitely get the business if I ever had the chance with her, weirdly shaped body and all 😂

All I'm trying to say is, great tits, but definitely nowhere near the body of that Dutch goddess that M mansoor1980 keeps posting over in the ass thread.

Leelee Sobieski

Whatever happened to this chick? I feel like she was in a lot of movies and stuff in the late 90s/early 2000s, and then.... Disappeared.

Nitty_Grimes

Made a crappy phPBB forum once ... once.
Aug 4, 2015
This one is revolting.

Edit: sorry I think it was too revealing.

Last edited:

InfiniteCombo

Jan 26, 2014
All a matter of taste of course, but to me, this:
Nathalie Emmanuel

is infinitely more attractive than this:

I don't know what it is. Second chick is of course a real knockout, probably as close to a perfect 10/10 that there can be, but there's a lot that seems... fake(?) about her. (Well for starters, her assets are definitely fake 😂)

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Dec 5, 2017
All a matter of taste of course, but to me, this:

is infinitely more attractive than this:

I don't know what it is. Second chick is of course a real knockout, probably as close to a perfect 10/10 that there can be, but there's a lot that seems... fake(?) about her. (Well for starters, her assets are definitely fake 😂)

whynotboth.gif ?