• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NVIDIA is reportedly slowing GeForce RTX 4070 production due to low sales

Bojji

So many fun programs to download hahahaok I will when I get home , it is a damn pre build from asus strix

Don't buy pre builds in the future šŸ˜‰ maybe something is fucked from the beginning. Bios reset could potentially fix some things but you should remember/take photo of boot device priority tab before resetting.

Don't buy pre builds in the future šŸ˜‰ maybe something is fucked from the beginning. Bios reset could potentially fix some things but you should remember/take photo of boot device priority tab before resetting.
Yeah I learned the hard way , I was without a gaming pc for about 15 years and I got horny for Forza Horizon 5 and said fuck it I'll just go the easy way and went at best buy and here I am.

kiphalfton

If there where exclusive PC games with insane impossible to port graphics doing shit that makes the PS5 cry I'd consider it, but playing the same games with imperceptibly higher Rez and silly frame rates just doesn't cut the mustard for me, paying over Ā£800 for a single part of a gaming pc that brings nothing of actual substance to the table is just insane imo, GFX card prices are mental

By the time that PS games started getting ported to PC, they had pretty much already reached "Greatest Hits" prices on consoles, but of course were being re-released on PC for $60.

Maybe if they were $40 max I could understand, but screw paying full price for a several years old port.

Last edited:

Bernoulli

M2 slut
yHkF0bQ.png

can't believe people are buying the 40xx series

rofif

Canā€™t Git Gud
The founders edition is finally available back on nvidia polish store. Last time FE cards were available was on 3080 release.... for 2 minutes.
The price is about 760$, so not TOOOO bad. I would almost be tempted just for additional 2gb of vram and a bit less power usage but my 3080 is the meme. It's the pain. it's the week of alarms, hunting and bots.

it is essentially just a 3080. 2 years old card that is more expensive now than back then... meh

Last edited:

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not
yHkF0bQ.png

Not defending the RTX40s but misinformation is misinformation and needs to be shot down.

The RTX 4080 is on a 256bit bus...............its easy to know that cuz its using 16GB of VRAM.
It also has over 10 times the amount of L2 cache as the RTX 3090Ti...........which in theory will make up for the reduced bus width from 320bit that the 3080'10G had.

How devs and engines end up utilizing the higher L2 cache is yet to be seen, but in RT it should be a marked improvement over having less L2 cache.

Bernoulli

M2 slut
Not defending the RTX40s but misinformation is misinformation and needs to be shot down.

The RTX 4080 is on a 256bit bus...............its easy to know that cuz its using 16GB of VRAM.
It also has over 10 times the amount of L2 cache as the RTX 3090Ti...........which in theory will make up for the reduced bus width from 320bit that the 3080'10G had.

How devs and engines end up utilizing the higher L2 cache is yet to be seen, but in RT it should be a marked improvement over having less L2 cache.
talking about the 4080 that nvidia had to rebadge because of backlash to 4070 ti

Black_Stride

talking about the 4080 that nvidia had to rebadge because of backlash to 4070 ti

So NOT the 4080 but the 4070Ti

They rebadged it, so your image should rebadge it too.

The RTX 3060 had 4mb of L2 cache.
The RTX 4070Ti has 48mb of L2 cache.

While bus widths matter.....and matter alot, that massive massive jump in L2 cache cant be ignored.

Last edited:

DaGwaphics

yHkF0bQ.png

I can't believe the lack of accuracy in the chart. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

The 4080 is a 256bit card, the 4070ti would be the fastest 192bit in this generation of cards.

Also, the 960 only utilized a 128bit bus, I have the sorry thing and know from experience. I honestly think the 760 was 256bit also, but I could be wrong on that.

Last edited:

dave_d

So NOT the 4080 but the 4070Ti

They rebadged it, so your image should rebadge it too.

The RTX 3060 had 4mb of L2 cache.
The RTX 4070Ti has 48mb of L2 cache.

While bus widths matter.....and matter alot, that massive massive jump in L2 cache cant be ignored.
Anyway it's bandwidth that matters.(Well ok, bus width affects memory configuration) The 3060 is 360GB/s where as the 4070ti is 504 GB/s. Or put another way are the buswidth people going to start telling people to not use PCI-E and use PCI instead?(Or that people should use PATA instead of SATA?)

Black_Stride

Anyway it's bandwidth that matters.(Well ok, bus width affects memory configuration) The 3060 is 360GB/s where as the 4070ti is 504 GB/s. Or put another way are the buswidth people going to start telling people to not use PCI-E and use PCI instead?(Or that people should use PATA instead of SATA?)
6iXSuB5.gif

Solidus_T

So instead of adjusting the price since the card is outclassed by older parts, Nvidia is attempting to reduce the supply to artificially keep the price high. Pure greed.
I have a lot of older games on my PC that my hardware will run perfectly, and I'm sure a lot of other gamers are thinking the same. I really don't think Nvidia can get away with this for much longer.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
You are speaking like if 300watt 3080 will heat your room lol. You would never feel any difference 200-300 watt when it comes to room temperature. Are you kidding me.
Bots or not, I snatched 3080fe for 699 on release day. It even came with freebies like watch dogs legion(new game at the time) but all in all final result,. the price is about the same or slightly lower than 3080 was (in theory as you say).
2gb of vram is barely enough. Nvidia is still artificially avoiding putting 16gb in their cards like amd does.
Of course 3080 is a bad choice today compared to 4070. I just still think it should be even cheaper
It would be pretty good if it offered 3080 Ti performance for $500, but it currently just trades blows with the 3080 at $600. However, this logic's flaw is that there wasn't a whole lot of performance difference between the 3080 and 3090 like there is today with the 4090 and everything below it.

As I've said, the only nvidia card that I feel is worth getting is a 4090 simply because it is the fastest by a pretty big margin. The 4080 should be dropped to at least $999, the 4070 Ti should be $699 and the 4070 should be $499.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
You'll be looking at upgrading twice (i.e. 6070) to possibly match a 4090. That means you'll be paying at least $600 3x times ($1800) to run second class low end cards for 4-5 years when you could just spend $1599 right now and enjoy at least 4 years of vastly superior performance Vs. both the 4070 and 5070 you plan to buy. This is why I keep telling anyone who is even remotely interested in PC gaming to just bite the bullet and buy a 4090. It is so far beyond all the step down cards it'll take 2 more generations for the XX70's to match it, and it will very likely edge out the 5080 as well. It's expensive, but is one of the first computer components in ages that will actually enjoy some semblance of "future proofing".
It makes me sick at my stomach to agree with you, but I feel the 4090 is the only card worth considering from nvidia. Anything else, AMD offers drastically better value. Frame generation is a weird feature that I think is disingenuous to be used in benchmarks. The only instance where I feel frame generation has it's best use could be in games that are locked to 60 fps (Skyrim) to make the motion look fluid like 120 fps.

Kenpachii

It would be pretty good if it offered 3080 Ti performance for $500, but it currently just trades blows with the 3080 at $600. However, this logic's flaw is that there wasn't a whole lot of performance difference between the 3080 and 3090 like there is today with the 4090 and everything below it.

As I've said, the only nvidia card that I feel is worth getting is a 4090 simply because it is the fastest by a pretty big margin. The 4080 should be dropped to at least $999, the 4070 Ti should be $699 and the 4070 should be $499.

Nothing is worth getting. DLSS 3.0 is shit, it adds latency, u want lower latency. That's the whole point of getting higher framerates. Honestly u can just double your FPS number in rivatuner and u have a better result then frame generation. That's why nobody even tests with it.

4090 is only 2x faster then a 3080, for 3x the price. Most games on my 3080 are already cpu bottlenecked, unless u play at 4k without DLSS u maybe have some fun with a 4090. it's a waste of a investment.

And with DLSS 3.0, we all know 5000 series is going to bring DLSS 4.0 which 4000 series won't be able to use anymore. They cut themselves in the wrist to lock new DLSS tech to newer cards. Makes people far more likely to wait it out.

Most new games that come out that require high GPU power are all dog shit optimized stutter shit shows.

There is a reason why there cards aren't selling, because its a waste of cash.

4090, u can buy a steam deck, switch oled, xbox series x, playstation 5 and still have enough to buy a 3080 probably second handed. What a absolute laughable shitshow.

Last edited:

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Nothing is worth getting. DLSS 3.0 is shit, it adds latency, u want lower latency. That's the whole point of getting higher framerates. Honestly u can just double your FPS number in rivatuner and u have a better result then frame generation. That's why nobody even tests with it.

4090 is only 2x faster then a 3080, for 3x the price. Most games on my 3080 are already cpu bottlenecked, unless u play at 4k without DLSS u maybe have some fun with a 4090. it's a waste of a investment.

And with DLSS 3.0, we all know 5000 series is going to bring DLSS 4.0 which 4000 series won't be able to use anymore. They cut themselves in the wrist to lock new DLSS tech to newer cards. Makes people far more likely to wait it out.

Most new games that come out that require high GPU power are all dog shit optimized stutter shit shows.

There is a reason why there cards aren't selling, because its a waste of cash.

4090, u can buy a steam deck, switch oled, xbox series x, playstation 5 and still have enough to buy a 3080 probably second handed. What a absolute laughable shitshow.
Im not arguing that the 4090 is a good deal. Far from it, but it does have the argument of being the absolute fastest and that matters for a lot. If so many people hadn't bought the 3090 when it came out. The 4090 wouldn't exist. The 3090 showed that there are a ton of people easily price gouged.

In a fair world, the prices would be:
4090 - $999
4080 Ti (it will come) - $899
4080 - $749
4070 Ti - $599
4070 - $449
4060 Ti - $399
4060 - $299
4050 - $249

Hot5pur

I think the 4090 is basically overkill unless you want to play at very high FPS at 4K. Nvidia is obsessed with adding ultra modes to games with their partners so they can justify selling more high end cards. The reality is you can play at 4k at 60 fps, most of the time with raytracing, with DLSS on which looks as good as native and keeps improving. The VRAM is a pain point in some games but you can usually adjust a few settings without visible compromises. Ultra settings are for people who like maxing out their hardware.

I've been using the 3080 10GB at 4K without major issue. Yes I can hit the VRAM bottleneck with raytracing, but there are easy workarounds. Without raytracing the card is an absolute beast that likely will not need replacement maybe till the 60xx series. Given that raytracing is a joke in most games, I can see myself just enjoying it longer unless more things implement it will like in 2077 or Dying Light 2. Wet streets is not my definition of improved visuals.

I am again thinking Nvidia gimped their cards intentionally. If 3080 came with 16 GB of RAM there would even be less reason to upgrade for a while. It's crazy that they push raytracing so hard and yet they won't even give you the memory to do it. I think there is some shady BS, and that's not even considering trying to ride the crypto boom. Serves em right for ordering so much capacity and now their stuff isnt selling. AMD is not much better, just riding in the coattails.

DaGwaphics

They won't do that. It will look bad for a company to reduce the price of a card that just released. Shows them weak. While lower production of the card shows they are not gonna budge and it will create a demand later

Also Nvidia will just simply deny the rumor of lower production and move on

They are probably most concerned with reestablishing all the price points going forward. Rather than price cut here they will just accept the lower sales, then, assuming they don't raise pricing even further, they can look like heroes with the 5070 performance improvement at this same $599 and the new 5080 at $1200.

The only thing that could change anything here is if AMD or Intel break away from Nvidia's pricing hierarchy and really bring some amazing price/performance options, something that sold enough that Nvidia would have to slide the prices back down. I'd put my money on Intel if it is going to happen at all, they are just getting started and they need a good number of users to make devs care about optimizing properly for them and to get features like XeSS supported. To that end, they might release a 1650 killer or something like that in the next series, something that just blows the lid off the performance available at $200/$250. The A750 is already a good effort there, but with AMD firesales it still doesn't stack up that great vs. the 6600xt.

Last edited:
PC gamers are so bloody stubborn. (iam a pc gamer)

People are getting caught up so much on the naming scheme. "A 4070/4080 should be $XXX!!! I ain't buying a x70 for $XXX when I've been buying a x80 for the same price! :messenger_pouting:"

Forget about the name. Buy the card that fits your budget and performance goals.

But hey I'm one of the idiots who bought a 4080 so fuck me. It's an amazing card and a huge step up from my 2080 and I'm glad I didn't buy a 3000 card lol :messenger_fearful:
No that's a ridiculous way of oversimplifying this.

Why should you pay any price for anything, if it offers no or negligible improvement in performance per dollar?

"If you can only afford $400, buy a $400 dollar GPU."
If that GPU performs exactly the same, or marginally better than aa $400 GPU from last generation that's a dumb thing to do. It incentivises companies to continue to make bottom of the barrel improvements to cheaper products, because people "Just buy what they can afford".

The real answer is to not buy anything, and to continue gaming with what you have.
Can't play the newest games? Buy a console, or just wait. Games don't go anywhere, you can play it later.

FOMO is the worst thing to happen to consumer electronics pricing.

GreatnessRD

Why should you pay any price for anything, if it offers no or negligible improvement in performance per dollar?

If that GPU performs exactly the same, or marginally better than aa $400 GPU from last generation that's a dumb thing to do. It incentivises companies to continue to make bottom of the barrel improvements to cheaper products, because people "Just buy what they can afford".

The real answer is to not buy anything, and to continue gaming with what you have.
Can't play the newest games? Buy a console, or just wait. Games don't go anywhere, you can play it later.

a legendary christmas preach GIF by NBC

dave_d

M38BTam.png

Nvidia selling a xx60 class gpu for $599...
Funny how they point out the memory bus (which doesn't matter) but don't point out the memory bandwidth.(Which does matter and puts memory transfer speed in between a 3070 and 3070ti) Actually FWIW if you have a choice for a given bandwidth by doing it with a wider bus and slower memory or a narrow bus with faster memory you want the faster memory. Admittedly I have a 3070 and I'm not about to upgrade to a 4070 since it's not worth it to me at that price. Oh and the 3080 is better at memory transfer speed which does help in some situations. (It's 1.51X faster if you do the math.)

theclaw135

Banned
This. Why even buy latest gen when the days of revolutionary game engines are long gone?

Advocating for steeper minimum requirements is the best way to rejuvenate PC gaming. If game devs stopped including low settings, people would have to upgrade to play the shiniest new releases.

Leonidas

Nvidia selling a xx60 class gpu for $599...
If 4070 is 60 class as you say, how is it nearly 2x faster than the 3060?

Also, using your failed logic, AMD launched a $1100 RX 480 replacement last year since both the $200 RX 480 and $1100 6950 XT have a 256 Bit Bus.

Last edited:

rofif

Canā€™t Git Gud
I think the 4090 is basically overkill unless you want to play at very high FPS at 4K. Nvidia is obsessed with adding ultra modes to games with their partners so they can justify selling more high end cards. The reality is you can play at 4k at 60 fps, most of the time with raytracing, with DLSS on which looks as good as native and keeps improving. The VRAM is a pain point in some games but you can usually adjust a few settings without visible compromises. Ultra settings are for people who like maxing out their hardware.

I've been using the 3080 10GB at 4K without major issue. Yes I can hit the VRAM bottleneck with raytracing, but there are easy workarounds. Without raytracing the card is an absolute beast that likely will not need replacement maybe till the 60xx series. Given that raytracing is a joke in most games, I can see myself just enjoying it longer unless more things implement it will like in 2077 or Dying Light 2. Wet streets is not my definition of improved visuals.

I am again thinking Nvidia gimped their cards intentionally. If 3080 came with 16 GB of RAM there would even be less reason to upgrade for a while. It's crazy that they push raytracing so hard and yet they won't even give you the memory to do it. I think there is some shady BS, and that's not even considering trying to ride the crypto boom. Serves em right for ordering so much capacity and now their stuff isnt selling. AMD is not much better, just riding in the coattails.
Yeah 3080 is crazy. They gave it 10gb vram on purpose

CLW

People actually think it costs Nvidia $1 to make a card that sells for $600.

If they aren't reducing prices but lowering production instead it means they literally can't without selling for a loss. But don't tell that to the big brains on Reddit who think Nvidia owes them previous gen $1600 3090 performance for $100.
Jensen burner account confirmed

FireFly

People actually think it costs Nvidia $1 to make a card that sells for $600.

If they aren't reducing prices but lowering production instead it means they literally can't without selling for a loss. But don't tell that to the big brains on Reddit who think Nvidia owes them previous gen $1600 3090 performance for $100.
It indicates that they believe they are maximising profits at the $599 price point. If they lower the price they will increase demand but "lose" profit on the units that that would otherwise have been sold at a higher price. The balancing point is where marginal revenue = marginal cost, and lies above the marginal cost curve, so no, Nvidia is in no risk of losing money. Rather they are sucking as much profit out of the market as they can in the absense of any real competition from AMD.

We should expect at least a 15% improvement in performance/$ per generation, since this can be obtained through process and architectural improvements alone. So $549 would have been a more reasonable price point. Even $499 is probably achievable with competition given the expected high margins of the previous 3xxx series.

Last edited:

kiphalfton

Which is why we even have this shit tier pricing, is because Nvidia saw all the idiots who bought GPU's from third party sellers who were selling them for 50% or higher markup.

Last edited:

PeteBull

I think 600$ rtx 4070 can be attractive buy for ppl within the budget, much better than 4070ti coz that 200$ makes srs difference in that bracket, and they got same 12gigs of vram so no advantage there either, many ppl who advise to hold/not buy- own new/newish gpu's themselfs.

I know person who was till recently on 3gigs 1060(wallmarth bought pc back from 2017) and for this guy there is literally no reason to wait(advised him to get 1,100$ rig with 5800x3d and 6700xt coz it was within his budget simply and good value, but if he had more cash rtx 4070 would be on the table too).

RT and dlss3 in midrange/lowrange nvidia cards wont matter much if at all but lower tdp and access to dlss2 is actually visible incentive/advantage vs older amd cards.

mrmustard

Banned
I think 600$ rtx 4070 can be attractive buy for ppl within the budget
I don't think this is very attractive. They are selling prebuilt 3060 Ti pcs for around 650-800. I don't think the 4070 is worth it. Paid around 650 Euro for a Lenovo Legion T5 with 5700X + 3060 Ti and i expect more offers like this in the near future.

Last edited:

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Desktops are too old school and a hassle to move around, although I do prefer them. Most people don't need more than a tablet or a phone. Gaming? PS5 provides great value, great experience, and convenience. Also the most famous games are phone games.

D4THwAJWAAY883D.jpg

PeteBull

I don't think this is very attractive. They are selling prebuilt 3060 Ti pcs for around 650-800. I don't think the 4070 is worth it. Paid around 650 Euro for a Lenovo Legion T5 with 5700X + 3060 Ti and i expect more offers like this in the near future.
Thats really amazing deal u got, big gtz ^^ almost unbelievable kinda, since u can see in europe 3060ti costs around 400ā‚¬ already for cheapest models https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=497,513&sort=price&page=1 and that cpu, so 5700x is sold for close to 200ā‚¬ https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product...700x-34-ghz-8-core-processor-100-100000926wof

Usually prebuilds ad additional mark up vs buying stuff from scratch, not other way around =P

mrmustard

Banned
Thats really amazing deal u got, big gtz ^^ almost unbelievable kinda, since u can see in europe 3060ti costs around 400ā‚¬ already for cheapest models https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/video-card/#c=497,513&sort=price&page=1 and that cpu, so 5700x is sold for close to 200ā‚¬ https://de.pcpartpicker.com/product...700x-34-ghz-8-core-processor-100-100000926wof

Usually prebuilds ad additional mark up vs buying stuff from scratch, not other way around =P
I think Lenovo wants to empty the storage. Self build is still better quality, because the Lenovo mainboard, psu, cpu cooler and so on aren't the best. Would have chosen better parts, but can't complain. Runs fine and quiet.

"It just works"

Neo Member
If 4070 is 60 class as you say, how is it nearly 2x faster than the 3060?
So you genuinely believe that the 4070 Nvidia is selling is actually a 4070 and not a lower class tier GPU?

Has Nvidia ever released a direct gpu upgrade without increasing the cuda cores i.e. from 2070 to 3070, cuda cores increased by 3584 but from 3070 to 4070 there is no increase?

It indicates that they believe they are maximising profits at the $599 price point. If they lower the price they will increase demand but "lose" profit on the units that that would otherwise have been sold at a higher price. The balancing point is where marginal revenue = marginal cost, and lies above the marginal cost curve, so no, Nvidia is in no risk of losing money. Rather they are sucking as much profit out of the market as they can in the absense of any real competition from AMD.

We should expect at least a 15% improvement in performance/$ per generation, since this can be obtained through process and architectural improvements alone. So $549 would have been a more reasonable price point. Even $499 is probably achievable with competition given the expected high margins of the previous 3xxx series.
Good post. Nvidia's monopoly status is definitely a major issue and it's driving prices up. Even accounting for that, the customer base's willingness to pay is definitely a bit higher than I had thought, even if some of the latest RTX products might suffer from excess supply due to overpricing.

Last edited:

Leonidas

So you genuinely believe that the 4070 Nvidia is selling is actually a 4070 and not a lower class tier GPU?
Absolutely. It's ~30% increase over the 3070 at 1440p. Similarly 3070 was around 32% faster than the 2070 Super at 1440p.

You sound like you expect to get 4080 performance at $599 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You seem to have fell for the hivemind.
Has Nvidia ever released a direct gpu upgrade without increasing the cuda cores i.e. from 2070 to 3070, cuda cores increased by 3584 but from 3070 to 4070 there is no increase?
40 Series clocks ~50% higher than 30 series. They didn't need to increase the cores.

2070 to 3070 saw no clock improvement. Also 30-series cores more than doubled vs. 20-series but the performance improvement wasn't anywhere near what the numbers suggest.

You're too caught up in meaningless specs.

Last edited:

iQuasarLV

Absolutely. It's ~30% increase over the 3070 at 1440p. Similarly 3070 was around 32% faster than the 2070 Super at 1440p.

You sound like you expect to get 4080 performance at $599 :messenger_tears_of_joy:

You seem to have fell for the hivemind.

40 Series clocks ~50% higher than 30 series. They didn't need to increase the cores.

2070 to 3070 saw no clock improvement. Also 30-series cores more than doubled vs. 20-series but the performance improvement wasn't anywhere near what the numbers suggest.

You're too caught up in meaningless specs.
@$599? This is 6950XT territory and the 4070/Ti should outperform this beast if it wants to do battle in this weight class.
GamersNexus Review

Speculation about spec #s performance means shit when the rubber hits the road. What does mean everything is the performance you are offering versus the competition at a price point. Sadly Nvidia doesn't compete at $600.

With them trying to move the pricing goalpost Nvidia has to make sure that there isn't competition anywhere that can make you look stupid with their product stacks.

Last edited:

Leonidas

@$599? This is 6950XT territory and the 4070/Ti should outperform this beast if it wants to do battle in this weight class.
GamersNexus Review

Speculation about spec #s performance means shit when the rubber hits the road. What does mean everything is the performance you are offering versus the competition at a price point. Sadly Nvidia doesn't compete at $600.

With them trying to move the pricing goalpost Nvidia has to make sure that there isn't competition anywhere that can make you look stupid with their product stacks.
6950 XT was a $1100 GPU when it launched. It dropped to $599 in an attempt to compete with RTX 4070 because AMD has no next-gen GPU in this class any time soon.

Nvidia is the only one competing at $599 with a next-gen GPU. Nvidia with the 4070 Ti at $799 is the reason why AMD can no longer charge $899 for the 7900 XT. Nvidia is competing.

When is AMD going to compete on pricing with their current gen GPUs? They seem to have delayed (maybe cancelled) their mid-range as it sounds like they would take a loss in competing with the 4070...

Last edited:

iQuasarLV

6950 XT was a $1100 GPU when it launched. It dropped to $599 in an attempt to compete with RTX 4070 because AMD has no next-gen GPU in this class.

Nvidia is the only one competing at $599 with a next-gen GPU. Nvidia (with 4070 Ti) is the reason why AMD can no longer charge the $900 MSRP for 7900 XT.

When is AMD going to compete with a next-gen GPU in the $599 tier with a current gen GPU?
So what if it is "next-"gen. The 6950XT is available to-day for $649 new. Nvidia's 4070 and 4070 Ti are outperformed by that card that is FROM a previous generation at the $600 price point. That is embarrassing. That should be the context of the conversation, " what is the best band for my buck at $600?"

A previous generation, flagship, GPU that gave the 3090/Ti cards a serious run for their money

or

A current generation, budget, GPU that has less performance less Vram, but more up to date features like DLSS 3?

Top Bottom