• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] Dead Space Remake - PS5 VRS Update Patch tested on PS5, PC against old & new

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

That was when Xbox had VRR and PS5 didn't. Now PS5 does, so the one thing left that Xbox has that PS5 will never have (in hardware) is VRS.

Hahahaha Riky is my favorite person on this forum now.
I cant believe him and ethomaz ethomaz were both on this forum at the same time.
Ethomaz and Bryank(another superhero) went and made a whole NeoGAF clone website just to talk to themsevles about how great Sony and the PS5 are.....ohh and to make sure to shit on anything Microsoft does.
Okay its not just them two...theres 10 members active.

Last edited:

Bernardougf

Gold Member
uDo7jPk.jpg

VRS is utter trash
Holy crap ... trash

I think that’s the drama he mentioned.

Oh, that idiot. He's still in that fantasy lala land, where the series consoles are the most perfect piece of unified hardware ever created. Which obviously like the PS5, they sure as hell aren't. His claims of "but the tools are not ready yet" were countered with logic by many time and time again, & yet, he keeps riding on that bandwagon and blocking anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Exactly the type of person who prefers living in an echo chamber than facing reality. VRS is perfect...in Microsoft's controlled, cherry picked demos. The reality is much harsher than the expectation though. The sooner some fanboys realise that, the better

Mr Moose

Oh, that idiot. He's still in that fantasy lala land, where the series consoles are the most perfect piece of unified hardware ever created. Which obviously like the PS5, they sure as hell aren't. His claims of "but the tools are not ready yet" were countered with logic by many time and time again, & yet, he keeps riding on that bandwagon and blocking anyone who dares to disagree with him.

Exactly the type of person who prefers living in an echo chamber than facing reality. VRS is perfect...in Microsoft's controlled, cherry picked demos. The reality is much harsher than the expectation though. The sooner some fanboys realise that, the better
You’re blocked
You can’t follow or see @Colteastwood’s Tweets.
:messenger_beaming:

You’re blocked
You can’t follow or see @Colteastwood’s Tweets.
:messenger_beaming:
Honestly, getting blocked by Colt is a verified indication that something you said, triggered him, which is absolutely fine by me. I don't want his dumbass and bottom of the totem pole nonsense on my feed. Spares me the need of having to waste brain power trying to explain stuff logically to him.

Top Bottom