• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NX Gamer] Death Stranding: Director's Cut - Remastered Originality - PS5 | PRO | PS4

Lunatic_Gamer

Gold Member

From NX Gamer:

Hideo Kojima, Yoji Shinkawa and the entire Kojima Productions team deliver the goods time and time again. The passion, style and originality bleeds through in every game they make and Death Stranding may just be the best yet. Join me as I dive into Part 1 of my 2 part look at the Director's cut. This one covers the game, engine leap, Metal Gear Solid V and how improved it is over last gen, so boot up and move out soldier, the road is long....

😉👌🏻

kyliethicc

Norman Reedus Jump GIF by PlayStation

I am curious about those Advantages PS5 has over the PC Version NXGamer is talking about ..
Iam always like a proper low Level API usage 😏.
I am sadly not a patron member of his channel (yet) so I'll have to wait for tomorrow upload on YouTube for that..

Arioco

I am curious about those Advantages PS5 has over the PC Version NXGamer is talking about ..
Iam always like a proper low Level API usage 😏.
I am sadly not a patron member of his channel (yet) so I'll have to wait for tomorrow upload on YouTube for that..

Maybe it just runs better on PS5 than the PC he usually uses in his comparisons? Besides some improvement like the water rendering I guess.

Worth the triple-dip. Ultrawide with flawless 60 fps & HDR to go with those snappy loading times :messenger_ok: Still waiting on the performance vid mentioned in this one

Top Bottom