• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[NXGamer] The Best Graphics/Technology of 2021

GymWolf

You will appreciate it even more, once Forbidden West will release with "Finding Dory"/"Luca"-quality fish scales in the underwater parts.
If we get cod ghost fish tech i'm okay with that.

7db.gif

GymWolf

You people are just making this forum more friendly for all the furries on reeee.

I swear to god if nepenthe get a subscription here because of this...

Disqualifying Flight Sim because it came out on a different platform in 2020 is ridiculous, but exactly something I would expect NXGamer to do lol.

Flight Sim on consoles also was significantly different to PC since it was made using DX12. The PC only got updated to DX12 in November 2021. Also Flight sim then got a “rerelease” with a “game of the year” edition, so again wouldn’t that qualify it for this 2021 list?

Other games on the list released first in previous years. It’s NXGamers list, he can do what he want, but his bias is showing yet again. His 10:1 ratio of ps to Xbox videos on his channel isn’t a coincidence.
Meta commentary aside this just seems like data based observations over console warring. A bit much for a ban, no?

Honestly whether it's for Sony or PC or Ninty or Xbox GAF needs more informed posts. This post has dates, insight and an opinion. I don't see any personal attacks or stuffing of throats around console warring etc. I just wanted to comment no matter "the side or bias" if a post is backed up with insight or facts and has an opinion about bias why is that warring? It's an informed and arguably debatable opinion as well. I get it's a fine line. After all NXGamer is even a member/poster here and can reply if they feel the need or wish to discuss.

bargeparty

Meta commentary aside this just seems like data based observations over console warring. A bit much for a ban, no?

Honestly whether it's for Sony or PC or Ninty or Xbox GAF needs more informed posts. This post has dates, insight and an opinion. I don't see any personal attacks or stuffing of throats around console warring etc. I just wanted to comment no matter "the side or bias" if a post is backed up with insight or facts and has an opinion about bias why is that warring? It's an informed and arguably debatable opinion as well. I get it's a fine line. After all NXGamer is even a member/poster here and can reply if they feel the need or wish to discuss.

Crying because some game you may or may not stan didn't get included in someone's personal list is the opposite of an informed post or promoting good discussions.

Generally bans consider post history as well, it's not really just based on one single post unless it's really bad or something.

Crying because some game you may or may not stan didn't get included in someone's personal list is the opposite of an informed post or promoting good discussions.

Generally bans consider post history as well, it's not really just based on one single post unless it's really bad or something.
I know it's poor form to post about bans/meta/mods but he really wasn't "crying", even stated it's NXGamer's list he does what he wants with it. It's just his own opinion. After all isn't that what the forum is about? Our opinions put forward for discussion to ensue? The last ban MrFunSocks copped didn't seem warranted either. Anyhow I'll stop shitting up the thread and it's not my place to mod. Just my 2 cents.

Tripolygon

Banned
I know it's poor form to post about bans/meta/mods but he really wasn't "crying", even stated it's NXGamer's list he does what he wants with it. It's just his own opinion. After all isn't that what the forum is about? Our opinions put forward for discussion to ensue? The last ban MrFunSocks copped didn't seem warranted either. Anyhow I'll stop shitting up the thread and it's not my place to mod. Just my 2 cents.
Bans don't just drop from the sky. I have been a member of this forum for so long but not a single ban, not kidding, I have not gotten a ban for what I post. I requested a self-ban one time for personal reasons but that does not count. Lol

Mods here I find give a lot of leeway in the shit you can say before you get banned. If you make a habit of trolling and making nonsensical contributions to threads then that's on you if you get banned.

What MrFunSocks MrFunSocks posted does not contribute in any way to pushing the discussion forward. All he did is just call NXGamer a biased fanboy for not adding Flight Simulator to his list. Well, Digital Foundry didn't add Flight Simulator on their 2021 list either, does that also make them biased fanboys.

What MrFunSocks MrFunSocks MrFunSocks MrFunSocks posted does not contribute in any way to pushing the discussion forward. All he did is just call NXGamer a biased fanboy for not adding Flight Simulator to his list. Well, Digital Foundry didn't add Flight Simulator on their 2021 list either, does that also make them biased fanboys.

It definitely was on NXGamer NXGamer list just not this years list. Which does make sense because the game was released in 2020. No idea why some feel like it should be added to this years list.

Bans don't just drop from the sky. I have been a member of this forum for so long but not a single ban, not kidding, I have not gotten a ban for what I post. I requested a self-ban one time for personal reasons but that does not count. Lol

Mods here I find give a lot of leeway in the shit you can say before you get banned. If you make a habit of trolling and making nonsensical contributions to threads then that's on you if you get banned.

What MrFunSocks MrFunSocks posted does not contribute in any way to pushing the discussion forward. All he did is just call NXGamer a biased fanboy for not adding Flight Simulator to his list. Well, Digital Foundry didn't add Flight Simulator on their 2021 list either, does that also make them biased fanboys.

But he didn't fan boys name call

Top Bottom