• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NYP: I have a micropenis — this is how I break the news to sexual partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, can I just say, so much fuss is made about penis length. It’s all length, length, length. In this laser-focused obsession with length, have we all forgotten about girth?

Chodes of the world unite!

Arrested Development Tobias GIF

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Honestly though it seems like things that only impact men are the last things it's "ok" to body shame on, how many times do we see and hear small dick energy etc, wives telling their husbands point blank they're fat, short/bald shaming, or even girls rejecting and ridiculing guys based on if they were cut or whole, I've never heard of a guy reject a girl for having meat curtains though.

Yet simultaneously they'll split their brains and also believe most of this comes from men and women don't do it, while in the middle of doing it.

On a serious note, having a larger than average unit can limit your sex style to missionary and cowgirl, especially if it's stiff as fuck and can't twist downwards. Prone would be 1-3min max before she starts feeling it on fire, and doggy is extremely hard and you feel like you gonna split it open. Hitting the cervix is also pretty painful shit so all of these things can hinder your overall experience, lol. Also time limit can be around 5-15min, more than that could put the pussy out of service for 2-4 days even with being slow and having it lubed. And that's after giving birth to a baby as it was a nightmare before that.

People are different, so not all women are into large or stiff units. It could be a blessing or a curse depending on your significant other.

Last edited:
Best advice from me would laugh it off and accept fate.

I got twisted knees, which makes me walk like a crooked person.
How-to-Hide-Knock-Knees.jpg

In order to fix that, I have to do a coin flip on whether to walk like normal if surgery is successful, or walk in a wheelchair if the surgery fails, since the surgery is 50/50.

There is nothing I can do about it, and it makes people look at me with weird eyes if I show my legs. I can't do any normal activities like playing ⚽ or 🏀 a lot. Fate is just shit sometimes.
Just buy a penguin costume be mascot for a team you could make a fortune

RJMacready73

Simps for Amouranth
Nah, not even that. Just no debt and doesn't make idiotic financial decisions. I know a coworker who makes only about 25,000 a year. Dude is 400 lbs and is married to a 10/10 with 4 kids. He just never made stupid decisions in finances and has been debt free most of his life. Only time he took on debt was when he got married, which he managed to get paid off in a few years.
your idea of a 10/10 is probably vastly different to my idea of a 10/10 tbh

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
Also, can I just say, so much fuss is made about penis length. It’s all length, length, length. In this laser-focused obsession with length, have we all forgotten about girth?

Chodes of the world unite!

Arrested Development Tobias GIF
Too much overshare bruh.

Also lol at micropeens. No offense.

On a serious note, having a larger than average unit can limit your sex style to missionary and cowgirl, especially if it's stiff as fuck and can't twist downwards. Prone would be 1-3min max before she starts feeling it on fire, and doggy is extremely hard and you feel like you gonna split it open. Hitting the cervix is also pretty painful shit so all of these things can hinder your overall experience, lol. Also time limit can be around 5-15min, more than that could put the pussy out of service for 2-4 days even with being slow and having it lubed. And that's after giving birth to a baby as it was a nightmare before that.

People are different, so not all women are into large or stiff units. It could be a blessing or a curse depending on your significant other.
Someone’s hung like a horse, humble brag?

Bo_Hazem

Banned
Someone’s hung like a horse, humble brag?

Not really, lol. More of what's considered "ideal" for mostly girls with too much body count isn't really ideal for virgins/low body count girls usually. But people tend to glorify it too much. When you tend to go to more "honest" surveys you see that most women tend to prefer average to slightly above average. But 3.75" is just pushing your luck too much.

For real. I have a lot of co workers in their early 40s that are starting to have that problem. It really fucks with their head. Luckily I still get hard as easily as I did in my high school days

Another reason to avoid smoking, alcohol, and other bad habits that degrade your body faster than it should be.
Yeah, one thing is blood pressure. Do everything you can to have a nice blood pressure, if you get on them pills, bad news.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
There are deranged women everywhere, that doesn’t make it a rule. A 10/10 has equally a large pool of old rich men trying to make her a trophy wife, she will (logically) pick one from the top, not bottom.
"Deranged". Seek help, mate. Maybe read less red pill subreddits.

your idea of a 10/10 is probably vastly different to my idea of a 10/10 tbh
Oh my personal 10/10 would probably not be anyone's. I am going by what is conventionally attractive to most men, not my personal attraction. The Boob/Butt thread that used to reside here is what I am mostly considering the average Gaffer's 10/10.

Shit, if the internet has taught me one thing it's that there's absolutely, positively a fetish specifically for this out there. Time to do some googling, micro-broz.

skneogaf

I feel bad for any dude with this issue, especially since there a perfectly find normal sized being mutilated into a mangina from the members of era!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom