• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official MLB Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desperado

too lazy to look if its been started already...

'official'? i dunno it sounded good...

anyway ASTROS FANS UNITE!!!!

Astros_Logo.jpg

bah wtf Duckworth sucked harder than Fernandez in the 1st tonight...wish we would've kept Villone...and Viz?? at first base?? ahhhh my brain hurts...=/

Desperado

yeah, I agree with Bags at DH, but I dunno, I'm just not a big fan of Viz. I'd rather see Berkman at 1st [hasn't he played here before recently? and well? that's what I've heard...] and give Lane a start in LF.

edit:argh bases loaded and nobody comes in...how many times is this gonna happen this year?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Munro should have started,Duckworth is fucking worthless.

Desperado

Munro should have started,Duckworth is fucking worthless.

True, but they have won all games he has started in...maybe he's a good luck charm? =/ eh I don't think that'll hold true much longer though...only thing that's made me happy about this game so far is that Ensberg is starting...maybe he'll hit his 1st HR this season, he's WAY PAST overdue for one...I'm beginning to doubt he'll hit ANY o_O oh well I'm off to sleep, I hope the Zephyr's game I'm goin to tomorrow starts better than this one.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The truth is that both the Stros and Cubs are shit right now.

I know its along baseball year but if our teams dont get healthy and turn it around soon....all our bitching about who's better wont even matter,cause our teams will be sitting at home watching the lucky ass Reds or Cards go on >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom