• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official: Sanctum gets 4 Player Co-op as soon as TODAY!

Salsa

pre-purchase-now-sanctum.jpg

4 player co-op unveil trailer

Also gonna be on sale with a 75% discount later today on Steam. BUY IT.

Here's hoping they add a fourpack for the occasion.

full patch notes:

Updates to Sanctum have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:

Sanctum
Added support for 4 players in co-op!
Added Endless Singleplayer mode!
Added Limited amount of waves in multiplayer!
Added Turbo Mode!
Added more Achievements!
Added co-op build and upgrade towers!
Added Ping in Server Browser
Added option for server to kick players
Added option to see full games in Server Browser
New and improved HUD arrows!
Improved GamePad support!
You can now "Ping" by right clicking in the overview!

On top of this, a huge amount of general bug fixes, performance optimization and balance changes has been made.

Oh man, been playing this game since release with 2 player co-op and had a blast. This will be glorious! I hope it sells like hotcakes during the sale.

eiskaltnz

The patch notes were out yesterday so I got 3 of my friends together, we all launched the game then realized that the patch was not out.

Looking forward to when it is, everyone who is a Tower Defense fan should give it a try!

Never heard of this but just watched that youtube video. Unless that trailer is a completely false representation of the game, it looks to me like a kids version of Unreal Tournament.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I get the feeling that I've read something about this game every day for the past week or so.

I should probably buy it.

Salsa

eiskaltnz said:
The patch notes were out yesterday so I got 3 of my friends together, we all launched the game then realized that the patch was not out.

Looking forward to when it is, everyone who is a Tower Defense fan should give it a try!

how stupid it is that i saw those and didnt realized it mentioned 4 player co-op..

i knew it was coming, but not that it was coming today

It'll probably/hopefully sell like hotcakes since its gonna be damn cheap. I dont even own it on Steam, played a bunch at a friend's house though, so im in!

Bungieware said:
Never heard of this but just watched that youtube video. Unless that trailer is a completely false representation of the game, it looks to me like a kids version of Unreal Tournament.

Not at all. Its a hybrid between FPS and Tower Defense.

SalsaShark said:
Not at all. Its a hybrid between FPS and Tower Defense.

Fair enough. But there was nothing at all in that trailer to suggest anything about it being a TD game. I'll make an effort to check it out anyway.

Top Bottom