• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Old School FG Infiltration is banned from EVO, Combo Breaker, Capcom Pro Tour, Twitch, CEO and other fighting events

Should Infiltration be blackballed from participating in tournaments and in the community?

• Yes

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Fuck no

Votes: 49 56.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 33 37.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Labolas

I would love to see Sonic Fox crumble like France if Punk gets banned and he withers like leaves on the vine when it comes to that E-Sports Money.

handrub-kbrad.gif

Legit hilarious. Miss Chris Hu and Aqua Silk.

64bitmodels

Reverse groomer.
my stance on the N word (and i'm black so you especially have to pay attention to my opinion :messenger_beaming:)
IDGAF unless it's hard R. One was a word that *was* racist but is now just another way for people to refer to each other as friend, buddy, amigo, etc
the other is the original racist usage of the word used by redneck idiots stuck in the 50s who genuinely have hatred for black people
if i'm being frank, it shouldn't be against the rules to say the N word unless it's the actually offensive version that's genuinely racist
this guy didn't say hard R. He's fine. The FGC needs to actually get over it. jesus tapdancing christ...

Soodanim

Gold Member
For some reason the Internet has a large and/or vocal segment of people who don't think that people who share a common understanding of intent, humour, and speech should be allowed to speak to each other the way they want to speak. They said Voldemort and that's it, case closed end of discussion.

If OP is the whole story, the poor fucker really has been cancelled over thr above and a private situation at home that's not only been dealt with but he was punished without his side of the story. He was Johnny Depped, damn

anthony2690

Banned
my stance on the N word (and i'm black so you especially have to pay attention to my opinion :messenger_beaming:)
IDGAF unless it's hard R. One was a word that *was* racist but is now just another way for people to refer to each other as friend, buddy, amigo, etc
the other is the original racist usage of the word used by redneck idiots stuck in the 50s who genuinely have hatred for black people
if i'm being frank, it shouldn't be against the rules to say the N word unless it's the actually offensive version that's genuinely racist
this guy didn't say hard R. He's fine. The FGC needs to actually get over it. jesus tapdancing christ...
Oh boy, they might as well cancel the entire old school American fgc at this point, I think only the black players would be left, as everyone knows that the majority of the players were dropping n bombs before it became more eSports/professional. (I think this is probably more off an American thing though, as I never really heard the word throughout my life, till we watched mice and men in school and told how awful the word was, so it was never in my vocabulary)

Rickyiez

This is why I only follow the Japanese community. They are only strived to compete and improve without all these shitty drama

Labolas

A new post over on Kappa by the actual bracket runner suggests that Infiltration did not rig the bracket.

I ran the bracket that was "rigged" by Infiltration

The plot thickens.
The problem with that is even if he did rig the bracket, Infiltration isn't the only pro player one who has done that though. Acting like this is a new phenomenon is disingenuous.

But yeah if it's true he didn't do it, then these people are going for life ruination of this guy is becoming truer.

Thanks for the info.

infiltration getting black balled for stuff that had nothing to do with anyone else in the scene is the dumbest thing ever the whole FGC was the most non pc culture ever money matches, trashing talking constantly ect was the FGC the new FGC is infested by the ERA types and PC warriors. Half of the time now matches are either boring to watch since you cant trash talk anymore or filled to the brim with ads to shill whatever low buck product there forced to peddle buy this terrible $299 gaming monitor.

Punished Miku

Gold Member
What I heard was he told her he wanted a divorce, they got into a spat, he grabbed her wrist too hard when she was slapping him, she called the police and he plead guilty to bruising her wrist.
He's a pro gamer. His fingers are probably registered as lethal weapons. He should have known better.

Rat Rage

Current FGC isn't a home grown community to play games you care about by creators you like. The creators have taken up and control this space now for the bag. Current "FGC" is a lie

True, and the creators have successfully bought the figure heads of the FGC and made them their marketing puppets. They can't even run their own turnaments without asking them for permission now.

The FGC is dead. It's been dead for a couple of years now and it will stay dead. Years of years ago, it was fun wathing the FGC, but now it's just fucking boring. Everyone has become a fucking streamer/content shill.

The FGC used to be cool, now they just suck and are not worth anyone's time if you as me.

Top Bottom