• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Finger Death Punch 2 |OT| Do Not Button Mash! (It's only eight dollars, people)

ONE FINGER DEATH PUNCH 2
I do Kung Fu.

Who? Silver Dollar Games.
What? A sequel to the greatest stick figure fighting game of all time.
When? April 15th.
Where? PC only for now, but "coming soon" for PS4 and Xbox One.
Why? Satisfying gameplay, inexpensive price, loads of content.
How? Epic Games Store exclusive. Naw, not really. It's on Steam like all good games.

What kind of game is this? Someone already did a fine job of answering that question with the first game, so why don't you just watch this and see for yourself?

What's new in the sequel? Local turn-based co-op, survival towers, gauntlet mode (stick man needs food badly*), 9 maps, new skills, new weapons, new animations, over 600 levels, and horsies!

Here's the launch trailer that shows off all of this and more:

What sort of reviews did this get? Good ones! At least I'd hope, but I don't know yet. I'll be back to post some when they're available.

* not that kind of gauntlet

Last edited:

killatopak

Looks amazing. This is the kind of game I would love to have on the phone or maybe at least the Switch.

Definitely buying on PC because coop.

Shifty

Whoa, awesome!

The original One Finger Death Punch might be the game with the weirdest production quality : fun ratio I've ever encountered. It looks like a trashy flash game, but plays like an absolute dream.

Probably the closest / most faithful equivalent to a XiaoXiao videogame that we're ever gonna get.

Last edited:
Looks amazing. This is the kind of game I would love to have on the phone or maybe at least the Switch.

Definitely buying on PC because coop.

I'm pretty sure co-op is local only, so just keep that in mind. You also take turns, which probably makes the most sense.

Typhares

I missed that thread while I was on holiday! I really liked the first one so I'll probably get this one too!

Top Bottom