• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Only 12 games for 2012, what would you choose ?

Mupod

Diablo 3
RE: Revelations
XCOM
Darksiders 2
Metro: Last Light
Anarchy Reigns
Armored Core 5
Prey 2
ME3
Dragon's Crown
Dead State if it comes out
extreme escape adventure if we get it this year

Mr.Swag

Banned
Da fuck? Only 12?
Sheeeeiittt. I don't think I even want 6 games this year.
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3

jogarrr

1. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Really looking forward to this open world RPG.
2. Final Fantasy XIII-2 - Enjoyed FFXIII, I'll pick this up at some point but I want to replay FFXIII first.
3. Borderlands 2 - I enjoyed the first one so I'm sure I'll enjoy its sequel.

4. Animal Crossing - I always get excited about Animal Crossing games and I always stop playing after about a week. :p I'll give it another shot though.
5. Mario Tennis 3DS
6. Luigi's Mansion

7. Planetside 2

Maybe.. Need impressions/reviews after they release to decide for sure.
8. Twisted Metal
9. SSX
10. Journey PSN
11. Tomb Raider
12. Last of Us - don't even know if this is 2012.

There's little chance I could limit myself to only twelve games a year (I didn't even consider Vita games) but if I could it looks like I'd still have plenty to play.

Edit: Damn, I forgot: 13. Paper Mario

Resident Evil: Revelation
Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City
Metal Gear Solid 3DS
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
Borderland 2
DotA 2
Luigi's Mansion 2
Paper Mario

Street Fighter v Tekken

Those emboldened are the one I want really.

1) Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Was already gonna buy, but the demo has me hyped beyond belief. Don't think I have ever seen a demo for a JRPG that was this good at selling me on a game.)
2) Ni No Kuni
3) Theatrythm Final Fantasy
4) Metal Gear Rising
5) The Last Story
6) The Last Guardian
7) Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance
8) Rhythm Heaven Fever

That's about it really.

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Alright, I buy most of my games at $5-$20, so I might not actually be playing these titles in 2012, but I am interesting in getting them eventually.

In no particular order:

1.) Darksiders 2: I liked the first game a lot and it looks like they have fixed quite a few problems I had in the sequel.
2.) Guild Wars 2: The game looks excellent from top to bottom and seems to be addressing many issues I have with the genre as a whole.
3.) Diablo 3: I like co-op loot games, and while the beta didn't blow me away, it did seem like it was getting notably better by the end.
4.) Borderlands 2: Same reason as above, will definitely be getting it and playing it with other people. This one also looks like it is addressing a lot of my issues with the previous game.
5.) X-COM: Enemy Unknown: I really like X-COM, so this sounds great.
6.) Mass Effect 3: I enjoyed the previous two a lot and am looking forward to the third.
7.) Prey 2: This looks all kinds of excellent and rather different than other games available these days.
8.) Xenoblade: This looks a lot like other RPGs I like, and my brief experiences playing my friend's Japanese copy were fun, so why not.
9.) Kingdoms Of Amalur: Unless the demo turns out bad, this looks like a lot of fun, and I would like an open world RPG with better combat.
10.) Grand Theft Auto V: I liked the last ones and don't really see anything to make me think I wouldn't like this one.
11.) Max Payne 3: I'm still unsure if this will be a good Max Payne game, but it does look entertaining.
12.) Final Fantasy XIII-2: I'm imagining I will pick this up at some point, especially since the demo wasn't that bad.

I could go on for a while, especially since I'm looking at a very low average price here and thus feel games don't need to hit an incredibly high bar to be purchasable, instead of the guy who apparently buys everything at $60 a few posts back.

1. Halo 4
2. Prey 2
3. Bioshock Infinite
4. GTA V
5. Far Cry 3
6. SSX
7. Risen 2: Dark Waters (Pirates, fuck yeah!)
8. Max Payne 3

Hopefully some of these will be out soon.

RE:R
Kid Icarus
KHDDD
Sakura Samurai
Transformers
ToA
Killer Freaks from outer space?
Ninja Gaiden 3
Xenoblade
Devil May Cry
MGS:R
Luigi's Mansion 2

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
To the OP: You might want to include a list of 2012 games to help people.

A lot of people will forget games announced in the first half of last year or earlier they might be interested in.

Famassu

My list is kind of similar as OP's, at least when it comes to games that are actually released this year.

1. Kingdom Hearts 3D - looks like an even crazier Birth By Sleep and it should pave way to Kingdom Hearts III.

2. Metal Gear Rising - Platinum Games hasn't disappointed me yet, I doubt it'll start with this game.

3. Darksiders 2 - I was in a bit of panic when the rumor came that THQ was closing down. Loved the first game, more than some of the more recent Zeldas, so I need continuation to it.

4. Last Guardian - It's too bad Ueda is leaving Sony, but oh well, at least we will probably have gotten a trio of awesome, different kind of game experiences by the time they part ways completely. Hopefully he'll stay in the game business, but maybe do some smaller projects like Journey.

5. Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - seems like a massive game and I like hack 'n slash RPGs. Haven't really followed this one but I've seen it getting some positive buzz, so I'll keep my eyes on it.

6. South Park RPG - I've more or less enjoyed every Obsidian game so far, even Dungeon Siege III (as far as hack 'n slash games go, it's decent, even if not up to Obsidian's ambitious game design) and enjoy South Park. Hopefully the quality of writing will be closer to earlier seasons than the more recent ones.

7. Theatrhythm: FF - I need a new portable music game, after exhausting what DJ Max Portables & Ouendans can offer me. Theatrhythm seems like a fun game + I love FF music, so it's a good match for me.

8. Borderlands 2 - The first one was great and this one seems like the bigger & better sequel (the good kind of "bigger & better", if you know what I mean). Will probably play the coop with my big brother like last time.

9. Journey - (Edit: can't believe I forgot this, byebye Bioshock Infinite, hello Journey) Loved Flower, I'm 100% certain I will love this even more. Seems like such an unique experience.

10. Armored Core V - I enjoyed Armored Core 4A, but this seems to be on a whole new level. Not liking Scamco's stupid pre-order DLC attitude, but I can live with it.

11. Anarchy Reigns - I'm not that interested in online multiplayer but Anarchy Reigns seems like the kind of online multiplayer I could get into. Don't give a shit about Halo or Call of Duty, but I could see myself enjoying AR's multiplayer.

12. Tomb Raider - Interested in seeing how well Crystal Dynamics handles this reboot. In my eyes, this could easily be better than Uncharted (I know one is more of a shooter than action/adventure, but in a way they are kind of similar), if they don't screw this up.

Man, looking at this list and knowing how many games it lacks (especially still uncertain ones like Last of Us, Type-0 and FF Versus XIII) just makes me glad that I'm NOT limiting myself to only 12 games. :lol

Edit: Forgot Journey, replaced Bioshock Infinite with it.

Silent Hill: Downpour - Survival-horror is not in its infancy right now, especially high/moderately budgeted survival-horror that's released full retail, so Downpour is giving me something that is really being neglected by the industry right now. This looks to me like a bigger-scaled, more ambitious Shattered Memories, and to me that is a tantalising prospect. Want so bad.
The Last Guardian - Pray tell it actually comes out this year.
Max Payne 3 - Naysayers be damned - change can be a good thing, in the right hands. Sun, Brazil and a lack of hair are all superficial design choices: the noir and bullet ballet remain, and in the hands of Rockstar it'll deliver.
Bioshock Inifinite - Bioshock rejuvenated. Everything has been overhauled it seems and that has really reignited my interest in this franchise. An entirely new setting, no more silent protagonist, a petite chick with big boobies...consider me onboard.
Gravity Daze - The killer-app for the PSVita. Everything about it borders on the magical: the visual style, the setting, the ability to maneuver gravity as a gameplay mechanic. For a handheld, graphics this good must be conjured up by witchcraft.
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch - Studio Ghibli meets the JRPG genre: a perfect marriage. Looks unspeakable gorgeous.
Mass Effect 3 - It all boils down to Tali's reveal. Make me wanna smang that extraterrestrial ass Bioware.
SSX - It won't be SSX Tricky, but it'll be the next best thing.
Journey - Looks like another spectacular sensory experience in the same way that Flower was, but on a grander scale.
Captain Morgane And The Golden Turtle - A point 'n' click adventurer in the old-school mold. Penned by the same guy - Steve Ince - who wrote the scripts for Broken Sword 1/2 and Beneath A Steel Sky. Gorgeous visuals, and it has mercifully been delayed to redo some of the shitty ass voiceacting that has reared its ugly head in previous trailers.
DmC - Not a choice for the Devil May Cry elite, but I am not a member of the Devil May Cry elite. What I am however, is a supporter of Ninja Theory, and their reboot has me very interested.
The Last of Us - Naughty Dog tackling the survival-horror genre whilst centering the story on its two lead protagonists. I'm really excited to see how this turns out, but ND always guarantee quality anyway.

DasRaven

Not even a challenge:

1. SoulCalibur 5
2. SF x Tekken
3. MetalGearRising: Revengeance
4. XCOM: EU
and...

the rest are just hopes and speculation...
5. Gradius V (PS2 Classic)
6. Samurai Shodown 2 (NeoGeoStation)
7. Vampire Savior: Online (PSN/XBLA)
8. Shadow Complex 2 (XBLA/PSN)
9. Valkyrie Profile (PSN/XBLA)
10. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2 Classic)
11. Final Fantasy VI Complete Collection (PS3/PSV)
12. Lost Odyssey (XBL GoD)

Ronian

Neo Member
Pandoras Tower
The Witcher 2 (360)
Lollipop Chainsaw
Kingdoms of Amalur
Diablo III
Tales of Graces F
Ni No Kuni
The Last Story
Secret Retro Game (Wii U)
Trials Evolution
Fez
Devil Survivor 2

Kabouter

In no particular order, and none of these full-price.
1. Victoria II: A House Divided - The first add-on for an already excellent game, the retooled economic system I'm especially looking forward to.
2. X: Rebirth - Loved X3: TC, great fun building a business empire in this game.
3. Secret Files 3 - Secret Files 1 and 2 were wacky point & click adventure fun, the third instalment is bound to offer the same.
4. Crusader Kings II - While I'm more a fan of the Victoria/Hearts of Iron/Europa Universalis style of games that Paradox makes, I can't help but look forward to this.
5. Grand Theft Auto V - While I wasn't a huge fan of GTA IV, and even less so of Red Dead Redemption, the DLC packs for GTA IV gave me enough hope for GTA V that I am looking forward to it.
6. Project CARS - A good sim racer on PC, yes please.
7. Lucius - Great concept, sort of an And Then There Were None from the perspective of the killer, hopefully the execution matches the concept.
8. Dishonored - Gameplay sounds good, art looks great.
9. ArmA 3 - While I probably won't be able to play this in 2012, due to not having a PC that meets the hardware requirements, there is nothing quite like ArmA out there, and as soon as I can play it (properly), I will.
10. rFactor 2 - See Project CARS.
11. Assassin's Creed 3 - Finally we've moved past Ezio (and Altaïr), hopefully a fitting end to Desmond's story in this game.
12. Sword of the Stars II - Didn't pick this up last year because I heard it was so bugged, if they fix it this year, I might pick it up for a solid Steam sale price.

Aru

To the OP: You might want to include a list of 2012 games to help people.

A lot of people will forget games announced in the first half of last year or earlier they might be interested in.

Will do tomorrow. Going to sleep right now :)

Beth Cyra

Not even a challenge:

1. SoulCalibur 5
2. SF x Tekken
3. MetalGearRising: Revengeance
4. XCOM: EU
and...

the rest are just hopes and speculation...
5. Gradius V (PS2 Classic)
6. Samurai Shodown 2 (NeoGeoStation)
7. Vampire Savior: Online (PSN/XBLA)
8. Shadow Complex 2 (XBLA/PSN)
9. Valkyrie Profile (PSN/XBLA)
10. Valkyrie Profile 2: Silmeria (PS2 Classic)
11. Final Fantasy VI Complete Collection (PS3/PSV)
12. Lost Odyssey (XBL GoD)

How would there be a "Complete" Collection for VI?

Vyrance

Guild Wars 2
Torchlight 2
Diablo 3
Planetside 2
Mass Effect 3
The Last Guardian
Twisted Metal
Luigi's Mansion 2

Averon

I'm not paying $60 for games anymore. So, whenever these games hits $40 or less I'll bite:

01.) FFXIII-2
02.) Starhawk
03.) Darksiders 2
04.) Bioshock Infinite
05.) Ninja Gaiden 3
06.) Street Fighter X Tekken
07.) Prototype 2
08.) Mass Effect 3

Games I'm on the fence about:

08.) Tomb Raider
09.) Diablo 3
10.) The Darkness 2
11.) Inversion
12.) Metal Gear Solid: Revengence

Kusagari

Diablo 3
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
The Last Guardian
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
Street Fighter x Tekken
The Witcher 2 360
Tales of Graces F
BioShock Infinite
Borderlands 2
Skullgirls
Lollipop Chainsaw
Kid Icarus: Uprising

Skilletor

SoulCalibur 5
SSX
Tomb Raider
Virtua Fighter 5 FS
Gravity Daze
Wipeout 2048
Dead or Alive 5
Xenoblade
Tekken Tag 2
Dragon's Crown
Kingdom Hearts 3D
Diablo 3

That's about it for me this year. I'm only buying games I'm going to play the hell out of immediately. Otherwise I'm working on my backlog this year (which has turned quite massive).

Of those, my most anticipated are SC5 and Tomb Raider. SC5 and KoF will keep me busy most of the year.

psykomyko

BioShock Infinite
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
Dishonored
The Last Guardian
Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
Risen 2: Dark Waters
Dead State
Guild Wars 2

-Stranger-

1. Mass Effect 3
2. Catherine
3. The Darkness 2
4. Metro: Last Light
5. Luigi's Mansion 2
6. Paper Mario 3DS
7. Bioshock Infinite
8. Final Fantasy X-III 2 (still need to start XIII)
9. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
10. The Last Guardian
11. Uncharted 2 (still need to pick this up, recently finished Uncharted 1)
12. GTA V

These 12 games plus my backlog would keep me very busy and entertained this year :)

1. The Last Guardian
2. Paper Mario 3DS
3. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
4. The Last of Us
5. Animal Crossing 3DS
6. Hawken
7. Metro: Last Light (is this even a 2012 release?)
8. Crysis/Crysis Warhead
9. Luigi's Mansion 2
10. Diablo 3
11. Pikmin 3 (hoping for a Wii U launch title)
12. DLC for some of these (and other) games.

Degen

1. Soul Calibur V
2. Street Fighter X Tekken
3. Tekken Tag Tournament 2
4. Dead or Alive 5

aaand we're solid

MadOdorMachine

No additional functions
Going off what we know right now:

Kid Icarus: Uprising
Tomb Raider
Transformers: Fall of Cybertron
Darksiders 2
Ninja Gaiden 3
Metal Gear Rising
Binary Domain
Ridge Racer Unbounded
Homefront 2

I'm sure there will be some other games I get, particularly for Wii U and 3DS later in the year that haven't been announced yet.

Pein

Banned
Final Fantasy XIII-2 I actually liked the first game.
Tales of Graces F Love vesperia and I need more JRPG in my life
bioshock infinite Probably my most wanted game of the year looks incredible.
Naruto Ultimate ninja storm generations I'm a fiend for naruto.
The darkness 2 Sequel to one of the most memorable and and underrated games of this gen.
Jak and Daxter HD collection My favorite games of all time in HD? yes please.
Ninja Gaiden 3 I love the ninja gaiden series. No clue how this wil turn out with Itagaki but I am interested.
Dragons Dogma Looks like capcoms most ambitious game in awhile.
Metro Last Light I'm investing in a new rig so I can max this game. Loved the first on 360.
GTAV Show me what 4 years of dev time and big ass budget can do.
DmC I like the way it looks and I'm a fan of Ninja theory.
Metal Gear Rising Its platinum and metal gear!

D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
1. Journey
2. Fez
3. The Witness
4. Project Zomboid
5. Q.U.B.E.
6. To The Moon
7. Gunpoint
8. Dishonored
9. Bioshock Infinite
10. Prey 2
11. Total War: Shogun 2 - Fall of the Samurai
12. Batman: Arkham City

Seanspeed

Banned
I usually dont buy a lot of games, but 2012 has some pretty good stuff coming out. Not to mention I think I'm gonna get a Wii finally, so there's a few older games I'm gonna look at as well. I can probably list 12 games:

- Borderlands 2. I had a lot of fun with the first one. I've never immediately replayed a game before until that one. The sequel looks to be really stepping things up, especially with the environments.

- Grand Theft Auto 5 - GTAIV was disappointing, but the new one looks to have a bit more variety. I'm sick and tired of Liberty City.

- The Witcher 2 - Really looking forward to seeing what the fuss is all about when it releases on the 360.

- Xenoblade: Chronicles - I'm really hankering for a GOOD console JRPG. Seems this is gonna be the ticket, but that ticket is gonna require me getting a Wii, which is pretty cheap nowadays.

- Mass Effect 3 - Some people want it to be more RPG or more action or whatever, but I think ME2 had a good blend of both and I'll be happy to see that continue on in the third one.

- Far Cry 3 - I love open-world games and I really enjoyed Far Cry 2, despite its flaws. If they can address some of those issues, it could be a very good game, although its disappointing it wont be back in Africa, which was a great environment.

The rest will be older games, particularly Wii games once I get the system:

- Super Mario Galaxy - Supposedly a really great game and I can probably find it dirt cheap. I'll get the sequel at some later time when its cheaper and it'll feel more fresh.

- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Love the Zelda games and aside from Phantom Hourglass for the DS, the last ones I played were the N64 ones. Its been too long. And just like with Mario, I'll get Skyward Sword at some later point.

- Monster Hunter Tri - Never played anything in the series, but its always sounded like something I'd enjoy.

- Wii Sports Resort - People will see that I have a Wii and expect that I can break out some casual sports game to mess around with, so I'll be picking this up. Looks like it could be fun every once in a while.

- Portal 2 - I cant even give a good explanation as to why I haven't gotten it yet, but it WILL happen this year.

- Batman: Arkham Asylum - Yes, the first one. Its about time I find out what all the raving is about. If I really like it, I'll get the sequel at some later time.

Wow. There's more games I want to list, but thats 12 already. I dont think there's EVER been a year where I've had so many games that I plan on buying.

Animal Crossing 3DS
DmC: Devil May Cry
Luigi's Mansion 2
Mario Tennis 3DS
Soul Calibur V
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
Gravity Rush
Super Stardust Delta
Resident Evil Revelations
Street Fighter X Tekken
Resident Evil 6

iqubal

Banned
1. last guardian ps3.
2. last of us ps3.
3. kingdoms of amular ps3
4. dragons dogma ps3 (on the fence)
5. uncharted golden abyss ps vita
6. mass effect 3 ps3
7. tales of graces F
8. SF x Tekken ps3
9. Gravity Rush ps vita
10. Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance
11. Kid Icarus 3ds
12. Borderlands 2 ps3

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
I might miss a few, since I'm doing this off the top of my head, but I'll give it a shot. I play on PC, 3DS, and PS3 so my choices are limited to those platforms.

1. Metal Gear Rising - I'm a fan of Metal Gear Solid, and a fan of Platinum's work - how could I not be hyped by this one? The glimpses we've seen are promising, and I'm very happy to hear that it'll be running at 60FPS, just as any action game should. This is the big one for me.

2. Grand Theft Auto V - As crazy as it may sound, I didn't have much love for this series until GTAIV. I loved the detailed city, the awesome physics and even the realistic car handling. There are very few studios, if any at all, that can produce a game that rivals the scale and production values of a Rockstar North game. I just hope there will be a PC port!

3. Risen 2 - Risen 1 was a quality open-world RPG thanks to it's hand crafted environments and the lack of level scaling that drags down Bethesda's games. It had a few issues, like the frustrating combat, but it could be among the best RPG's of the past several years with a few key improvements. The most appealing aspect of R2 is the pirate theme, I mean, who wouldn't get excited by the idea of a swashbuckling RPG?

4. Twisted Metal - It doesn't seem to be generating as much hype as some of Sony's other high profile IP's, but I'm pretty excited. It's got Jaffe at the helm, the footage I've seen looks very good, and I'm just a fan of violent vehicular combat in general. The recent news of a M rating seals the deal for me.

5. Mass Effect 3 - This should be higher, since I'm quite fond of the first two games, but nuBioware have done their best to kill my hype. Judging from the footage we've seen, they seem intent on making it an INTENSE, VISCERAL, ACTION-PACKED CINEMATIC EXPERIENCE, which is the last thing I want from the series, but it's possible that they haven't shown the good parts yet. It's still a must-play for me, but my expectations are tempered.

6. Far Cry 3 - This could go either way, some of the stuff shown in the reveal is troubling (particularly the CoD-style number pop ups), but it certainly has potential. FC2 may have had some serious issues, but it was a very ambitious game and if Ubi can build from that, it could be something special. It'll probably fall of this list if there is no PC version, though.

7. Sly Cooper 4 - What we've seen so far isn't exactly promising, and while Sanzaru did a great job with the HD collection, I wish that Sucker Punch were on board. That being said, I'm a fan of the series and platformers in general, so it's a sure thing for me unless it turns out really bad.

8. Resident Evil: Revelations - Early reviews are mixed, but as long as it has some good scares and competent controls, it should be a worthwhile experience.

The rest:

Devil May Cry HD collection , Paper Mario 3DS, Max Payne 3, and The Last of Us.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 and Dead State (zombie RPG created by some ex-Troika members) would be at the top of my list, but who knows if they'll come out in 2012, or at all for that matter.

Nekobo

I already pre-ordered Hakuouki and Tales of Grace F, so I have 10 more.

Journey
Metal Gear Rising
Zone of the Enders HD Collection
The Last Guardian
Bioshock Infinite
To the Moon
Borderlands 2
Extreme Escape Adventure: Good People Die
Persona 4: Golden
The Last Story

Lothars

Final Fantasy XIII-2
Mass Effect 3
Street Fighter X Tekken
GTA V - if it's out this year
Soul Caliber 5
Kingdoms of Amalur
Bioshock Infinite
Diablo 3

Those are the definites and the other 4 or 5 depending on GTA V I would have to see what else is coming out.

Lerozz

Asura's Wrath (wrathity wrath ... oooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh)
Batman Arkham City (probably, the first was alright)
El Shaddai (possibly)
Journey
Mass Effect 3 (although I JUST bought 1+2 and have not even started those ... can wait)
RE Operation Raccoon City (if good, need me some coop for the GF)
The Last of Us (Naughty Dog, what can go wrong)

1. Diablo 3: I've been waiting so long for this and my hype is so high that it can't possibly meet it. That said, I'm still excited for it.
2. Bioshock Infinite: I've been extremely impressed with everything shown so far and it looks like Irrational is really trying to push storytelling.
3. Counterstrike: Global Offensive: Will likely become my go-to FPS. Can't wait for it.
4. Torchlight 2: Loved the first game and can't wait to play 2 with a buddy I got hooked on the first.
5. Max Payne 3: Love the first 2 games and I really like what I've seen of the third.
6. Last Guardian: If it comes out this year I will definitely pick it up at launch. I'm just a bit worried with everything that has been happening lately.
7. Starcraft: Heart of the Swarm: I'm probably the only person in the world who plays the game for the Campaign. Looking forward to continuing the story.
8. GTA V: Really hoping they learned from their mistakes with IV.
9. Mass Effect 3: I likely won't pick this up at launch. Bioware has been losing my interest the past few titles and I don't want to pay $60 put up with Origin. I do want to finish the trilogy though.
10. Borderlands 2: The first was alright, will probably play the second. Hopefully the ending will be better than the first.

I can't think of 2 more that I want to play. I still have a half dozen games from 2011 I need to get around to anyway.

Mulligan

Banned
Guild Wars 2
Diablo 3
Bioshock Infinite
Twisted Metal
Last of Us
Kingdoms of Amalur
Borderlands 2

Maybe some others that i have forgotten but honestly Guild Wars 2 is all i need.

Top Bottom