• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

OpenAI DevDay keynote starts in a couple of minutes

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Build your own GPT model, with no code required, and make it available to others.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
GPT-4-Turbo has better cognitive capabilities than GPT-4, is faster, cheaper, and has a maximum of 128K context, equivalent to 300 pages of a book. Out now via API preview.

Trilobit

This is super exciting. I don't understand much of it, but it's very exciting! I especially like how much easier it is to actually write and talk to the software. We are still in the stone age in that regard. The amount of walls you meet when using Siri or Assistant is disheartening and it hasn't gotten much better in ten years since I started using iPhone and iPad. This is hopefully a giant step also in future speech recognition.

Holy crap. This is something I have been waiting for, truly disruptive. Upload specific rules, documents from your secror/company etc.

CreateAColleague

Last edited:

Salz01

Just watched all of the keynote. Impressive stuff. He didn’t mention if building the custom gpts is already available or it’s coming later. I can’t find it on my dev account. Also interested to see how that store turns out and what crazy stuff people will build. Seems OpenAI is holding back still especially after he keeps mentioning iterative process…. These guys seem to leapfrog everybody.

Top Bottom