• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Osama Bin Laden's Niece

Mista

Banned
Another psycho in the family. I don't know what happened to this fucking family. They were the only ones that had a company to clean Makka and the Kaaba everyday...

I don't get it...so she is in a band or something and seems to care about her looks?

Did she actually do something strange or out of the ordinary that would warrant a thread/discussion?

Or is this more of a sins of the father type deal where the fact that she is related to Osama means she is automatically evil and we should hate her?

Or is it simply the fact that she doesn't seem to be following orthodox muslim beliefs and appears to be "westernized" while her uncle was fighting the "evils" of America/the west/capitalism/the non muslim world?

I'm honestly just trying to figure this all out.

Last edited:

GAMETA

Banned
Liberal family, artistic nature, westernized cultural behavior, Osama liked anime.

Let the conspiracies begin.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
giphy.gif

Super Mario

Banned
Probably would smash if I had to.

Otherwise, just another generic girl covered in makeup and filters for every guy to fall over backwards for

Grinchy

Banned
I don't usually say nephews and nieces look like their aunts and uncles, but this girl looks quite a bit like him in the face.

#Phonepunk#

Banned
she's been in a band for a while. i have friends in the industry who told me about her ~10-15 years ago. of course nobody would dare come out and say anything in support of her band, they would get crucified.

Last edited:

#Phonepunk#

Banned
this is the band she's touring with. its more post punk than punk. kinda cool. she has totally denounced her uncle.

highrider

Banned
She looks attractive but also has a lot of money in that look. Bit artificial. The Bin Ladens have dough. Bin Laden directly translated is Fat Staxx.

Last edited:

Thaedolus

Gold Member
People calling that teacher banging the whole water polo team a 6 but losing their shit about this broad? I do respect anyone getting up and playing an instrument live, even if it's mediocre.

Top Bottom