• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

Pam & Tommy - Official Teaser Trailer (2022)

Javthusiast

Mar 20, 2017

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Mar 15, 2007
I wonder if this is how boomers felt when they make movies of events in time they lived through.

I didn't care then and I don't care now.

Reactions: Jennings

Ozzy Onya A2Z

Apr 16, 2012
Melbourne, Australia
Better have copious amounts of drugs; morning, noon and night.

What a weird choice having a Lenny Kravitz song when they had the selection of Mötley Crüe to pick from.

Solid casting for them both and the sidekicks of the film too. Tough to get Tommy's height in a decent actor and well his...length shall we say.

Given I was a big rock fan from the 80s/90s it's a popcorn flick I'll watch on some streaming service sometime.

Reactions: mansoor1980

Winter John

Mar 9, 2014
This looks real good. No Crue music tells me they ain't sanctioned it, which is usually a good thing because it means it has stuff the band/management don't want on screen. I just hope it's better than that shitty Netflix movie. I still have no idea how that got made. The whole thing was -
Wooo drugs are great bro. Let's do drugs. Yeah Bro for sure drugs are awesome. Let's like do drugs. Woo hoo hell yeah bro, let's get fucked up. Oh no, bro, I like got wasted and killed a dude. Bummer dude. Oh bro, that's totally Sad face. Shit, that's like all serious n shit dude. You must be all bummed out bro. Yeah, I was like in jail for a week n shit guy, couldn't even get wasted man. Bummer dude. Guys I'm like leaving the band n shit cos you ain't sharing the drugs properly and i'm all bummed out dude. Uh ok dude, see you later n shit. Later guys. Hey this new dude sucks, he won't even do drugs with us man. Yeah bro he don't even have a gnarly soul patch like we all got. Man, what a bummer. You got to have a soul patch man. You know, it let's chicks know your like, all soulful n shit. Hey brahs we should like get that other dude back. Yeah, let's go see if he wants to party. Uh sorry I left you guys but uh you know I was like havin feelings. My daughter was all sick n shit. It was gross. Bro, we like love you n shit man. No homo guy. We like totally love you bro. You should come back and like, do drugs with us guy. Hell yeah. Fuck this sad dad shit, let's get totally wasted bros. The End