• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paradox Will Host Announcement Show "Presented by Xbox" Next Week (March 6, 2023, at 6:00 pm CET)

fermcr

"Today Paradox Interactive revealed that it'll host a game announcement next week, and there seem to be a lot of interesting goodies on the menu.
The show will air on March 6, 2023, at 6:00 pm CET, which translates into 5:00 pm GMT, noon EST, or 9 am PST, depending on where you live. Interestingly, its officially "presented by Xbox," which means that there'll be news for console gamers on top of fans on PC.
We'll get the announcement of new games from Harebrained Schemes (who previously worked on the Shadowrun and Battletech series), Cities: Skylines developer Colossal Order, and Paradox Tectonic... "

https://techraptor.net/gaming/news/paradox-will-host-announcement-show-presented-by-xbox-next-week

lh032

I cry about Xbox and hate PlayStation.
probably some games that is timed exclusive or exclusive on gamepass i guess

The Cockatrice

Gold Member
All paradox games should only be played after two years prior to release considering how much shit they cut from their games and sell as dlc. You cant change my mind.

Bridges

Does Ms own paradox...im confused. Still more games is good.
No, but I think they made some sort of deal to put most of their upcoming games on PC Gamepass day and date back in 2021 (which they later backtracked on as Victoria 3 did not launch on GP despite being announced for it) so they're definitely cozy with each other to some extent.

StereoVsn

All paradox games should only be played after two years prior to release considering how much shit they cut from their games and sell as dlc. You cant change my mind.
I mean you aren't wrong. I foolishly got Vicky 3 and it's super bland and undercooked. I can see though that it has a lot of promise... in couple of years.

It was same with CK2 (3 is still not quite there IMO), Stellaris and HoI 4. Well and predecessors as well.

StereoVsn

There is one more Fasa IP to resurrect and AFAIK they wanted to do that in the future.
I would love Shadowrun instead, just bigger and better, still turner based RPG in the style of Pathfinder or Divinity, but that's not likely to happen.

Top Bottom