• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pathologic 2 is coming to PS4 on March 6 2020.

GrayChild

Yes, only 4 days from now.

Make sure to buy it. It's like Death Stranding, but better:

draftmeme3.png

Also, check these videos out if you need more proof of why Pathologic 2 is the best game of 2019 (almost) no one played:

Last edited:
I had never heard of this game until I saw the Steam sale. I might've glanced it before and saw "indie-rogue-walking-shit-craft-survival-something" of which I have always avoided singleplayer games like this from the West especially.

I'm intrigued but I'm getting non-design vibes. It's hard to explain the angle I'm looking from, but it's like WE JUST STUFF HERE UNTIL SOMETHING STUCK? Like the gameplay is something that emerged, and not something there from the beginning.

What am I even talking about. It looks okay though, but the "wandering empty streets" looks a bit...cause I don't know how the game works yet. I'm not really a fan of story driven, more ambience and atmosphere.

GrayChild

What am I even talking about. It looks okay though, but the "wandering empty streets" looks a bit...cause I don't know how the game works yet. I'm not really a fan of story driven, more ambience and atmosphere.

Pathologic 2 is pretty much the most inaccessible game I've ever played. But once you realize how its world is functioning, it becomes a friggin masterpiece.

Check this out if you get stuck:

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X
This game is in my Game Pass queue, but haven't gotten to yet, too damn many games I want to play on there right now. I'm finishing FFXV right now and then of course there's Ori Will of the Wisps this Wednesday and after that I want to play A Plague Tale Innocence.

Like I said TOO MANY games at the moment, but this one is on my radar for sure. It looks and sounds quite interesting, plus the comments in here certainly make me want to play this one too.

CatLady

Selfishly plays on Xbox Purr-ies X

Pathologic 2 is pretty much the most inaccessible game I've ever played. But once you realize how its world is functioning, it becomes a friggin masterpiece.

Check this out if you get stuck:

Hey thank you for posting this. I think one of the main reasons I didn't jump on this game right away was due to a lot of negative reviews saying how confusing/difficult the game was.

I bookmarked your post for when I do finally get to it.

Top Bottom