• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Paul Cattermole: S Club 7 star dies aged 46

Heimdall_Xtreme

Jim Ryan Fanclub's #1 Member
S Club 7 star Paul Cattermole has died at the age of 46, weeks after the band announced a comeback tour.
"It is with great sadness that we announce the unexpected passing of our beloved son and brother Paul Cattermole," a statement from his family and the pop group said.
He died on Thursday and the cause of his death is unknown but there are no suspicious circumstances, it said.
S Club 7 were one of the biggest pop acts of the late 1990s and early 2000s.
Their hits included Reach, Don't Stop Movin' and S Club Party. In total, they had 11 UK top 10 singles, including four number ones, and sold more than 10 million albums worldwide. They also won two Brit Awards.

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-65215283

_129305822_gettyimages-103215668.jpg.webp

Paul_Cattermole_2001.jpg

I liked the group, I never had a record of theirs, but I always consider this was their best album

S_Club_%28Self-titled_Album_Cover%29.jpg

The music of the 90s was better than today.

Tams

Oh did he? I never knew anything about their personal lives, just some of their songs. That’s a shame.
It's in all the stories about him.

Fame didn't really do him good in the end, though it wasn't an explosive fall like some. Rather a quiet spiral down.

Top Bottom