• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAX West 2021 Will Be an In-Person Event

IbizaPocholo

NeoGAFs Kent Brockman

PAX West 2021 has announced that this year's event will be held in-person at the Washington State convention center in Seattle. The show is set to kick-off Friday September 3rd, and will last through Monday September 6th. Also known as Penny Arcade Expo, the event has been held since 2004. This year's event will have reduced capacity, and the show's organizers have stated that they will be working with venue officials and the local government to "ensure a safe setting." Badges are set to go on sale next week. Four day badges will cost $230, while single day passes will cost $60.

In a press release, PAX and Penny Arcade co-founder Jerry Holkins addressed the event's return to an in-person format.

"It’s been almost two years since the last PAX West, and it's been surreal to imagine its triumphant return," said Holkins. "I can't think of a better excuse to leave the house than PAX West."

Interfectum

crushed noo GIF

TrueLegend

Whatever, we have too much talk nowadays with very little games to show. But i hope for the sake of people going, that they get to play some new demos and see some new trailers instead of a bunch of take two style of conferences.

Stop forcing people to put something in them that hasn’t been properly tested and people have gotten health issues and actually died from. Fuck off with that.

So upset my two sisters have taken the vaccine. Stupid ass college mandating kids to take it. If something happens to them.....Watch.
It's the same thing the Nazi's did with the Star of David and it's only going to get worse.

The CDC has just issued a recall for PCR testd over how in accurate they are and the level of false positives they give. How are they going to test for covid?

Hugare

Stop forcing people to put something in them that hasn’t been properly tested and people have gotten health issues and actually died from. Fuck off with that.

So upset my two sisters have taken the vaccine. Stupid ass college mandating kids to take it. If something happens to them.....Watch.
Come back later to tell us if your sisters survive

Spoiler: they will. So you can take off your tinfoil hat if you want.

If you dont want to take the vaccine, thats on you. Just sit your ass at home.

Top Bottom