• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Game Pass is Now Available in 40 New Countries

Draugoth

Gold Member
2023_02-XGP_EXPANSION_1920x1080-b86a5c1c6ad976021e1b.jpg

n February, we brought a preview of PC Game Pass to 40 new countries for the first time ever. The response was incredible. Thank you to all the players who jumped in to test the experience and help us shape the preview.

We’re happy to announce that beginning later today all players in these countries can join the PC Game Pass community:

• Albania
• Algeria
• Bahrain
• Bolivia
• Bosnia and Herzegovina
• Bulgaria
• Costa Rica
• Croatia
• Cyprus
• Ecuador
• Egypt
• El Salvador
• Estonia
• Georgia
• Guatemala
• Honduras
• Iceland
• Kuwait
• Latvia
• Libya
• Liechtenstein
• Lithuania
• Luxembourg
• Malta
• Moldova
• Montenegro
• Morocco
• Nicaragua
• North Macedonia
• Oman
• Panama
• Paraguay
• Peru
• Qatar
• Romania
• Serbia
• Slovenia
• Tunisia
• Ukraine
• Uruguay

New members looking to join PC Game Pass can head to xbox.com/pcgamepass to learn more about local pricing as well as how to sign up.

To celebrate the launch, new members will receive a special welcome offer for their first three months for a limited time. Those who were a part of our Insider Program will receive two free months of PC Game Pass membership, with no further action needed, as a thank you for helping us shape the experience and being one of the first PC Game Pass members in your country. This will be available directly in member’s accounts in the coming days.

Once you’ve joined PC Game Pass, the best place to jump in is with the Xbox app on PC. With the Xbox app you can browse games, play PC titles, and connect and chat with friends on devices. PC Game Pass gives players immediate access to a library of hundreds of PC games on Windows including new Xbox Game Studios releases on day one, iconic Bethesda games, an EA Play membership, and member-only benefits in Riot Games like League of Legends and Valorant. You can jump in and play games like Forza Horizon 5, Sea of Thieves, Grounded, Age of Empires IV, FIFA 22, and more today. And new games are being added all the time, including games coming soon on day one like Minecraft Legends on April 18, Redfall on May 2, and Starfield on September 6.

Bo_Hazem

Banned
You are right. I thought it's mostly 5-30 million. Guess my geography teacher was right when he said i suck :messenger_beaming:

So I was bored and waiting for sunset to break my fast (13min to go) and calculated all the populations. You underestimated by half, and I overestimated by double, lol. It's roughly:

451.8M people.

Last edited:

Lasha

The regional pricing seems odd. It's showing up as 8GBP for Georgia but it's only like 1 in turkey. Turkey is much richer than Georgia.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Riza9mD.png

Local Gaffers, please share what the local prices you see for your respective region ?

Top Bottom