• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Game Pass Preview is Available for Insiders in 40 New Countries

CheeseCake

isn't the PC gamepass app still hot garbage?

Last time I had it installed, I had to format my entire hardrive because it was occupying so many GB (those GB were from games that I had unistalled, the app said the game had been unistalled successfully but it was still occupying massive amounts of space, I tried to do everything to no avail, so I just wiped my entired drive....).

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion

Last time I had it installed, I had to format my entire hardrive because it was occupying so many GB (from games that I had unnistalled).
I think that is fixed for a long time, few games I am playing here working just fine.

Unlike shit like Epic games store, that app sucks

ACESHIGH

Banned

Last time I had it installed, I had to format my entire hardrive because it was occupying so many GB (those GB was from games that I had unnistalled, the app said the game had been unistalled successfully but it was still occupying massive amounts of space, I tried to do everything to no avail).

It's better than when it released for sure.

Top Bottom