• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC gamepass $1 for 3 months

Rea

How can I reuse this when I already stopped paying on my account? Just make a new one? I don't care about progress or achievements.

Need this for darktide and TMNT.
I think you only need new email. My also account expires since December ($1 for 1st month) and i can use this promotion again.
Maybe you should try on an old account first.

Tumle

xbox app works fine on my end.. never had any problems with it.. :/
only thing i can complain about is more search options and filter options.

Last edited:

yamaci17

xbox app works fine on my end.. never had any problems with it.. :/
only thing i can complain about is more search options and filter options.
yup, installed Sniper Elite 5 with no problems, i tried to launch the game and it launched without issues as well.

no stutters or whatsoever btw

just sharing personal experience btw

Last edited:

Lupin3

Targeting terrorists with a D-Pad
Probably gonna grab another three months for the $1, just to try some games out, I guess. I'm getting performance issues with games through the Xbox app though. Same games on Steam run perfectly, but some of the Game Pass games suffer from random stuttering and such. Weird.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
$1 is my price. I hit this offer up when Halo Infinite and Forza Horizon 5 hit, and made out like a bandit.

I’ll probably pass on this one, since there’s no big notable releases. I’ll throw a buck at Microsoft closer to the holidays.

John Bilbo

noice GIF

• LOL
Reactions: Rea

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
I didn't have any codes from the Turks. Maybe I should.

It's $35 for 12 months of Gold. When I got it before it was $33.

The rest is similar, the only extra step is that you just need to be on any free VPN and set region to Turkey when redeeming the codes.

Ipso Presto, 36 months of GPU for less than $100.

Last edited:

AJUMP23

It's $35 for 12 months of Gold. When I got it before it was $33.

The rest is similar, the only extra step is that you just need to be on any free VPN and set region to Turkey when redeeming the codes.

Ipso Presto, 36 months of GPU for less than $100.
I keep adding more to my GP using MS Rewards.

Gamezone

Gold Member
It's basically confirmed that all Xbox games you own will be playable trough xCloud. Imagine if every Xbox game you own was playable trough the Gamepass PC app as well.

I don't have any experience with the Xbox app, but I believe you guys. It is baffling to me how the company that writes the operating system can't make a decent store app on it.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
Step 1 - Do not have an active Gamepass sub
Step 2 - Load your XBL Gold sub up with as much time as possible, the max is 3 years, so if you have any time left on your current sub you can't redeem 3 full year cards/codes, keep that in mind
Step 3 - On your account with ~3 years of XBLG saved up, upgrade to Gamepass Ultimate. You'll pay for ONE month of it ($15) and your entire ~3 years gets updated

That's it, you don't need a deal like this for that.
You can only be a new subscriber for it to work. That's the key.

adamsapple

You aren’t worried about catching a ban? It’s a big savings but I dunno.

People have been using this turkish method for a while now and not a single report of anyone getting banned for it.

No issues on my end either. I don't think its ban-worthy but just to be safe you can also wait till around black friday, sites like new-egg also do decent discounts on 12 month Gold codes around that period.

Last edited:

adamsapple

You can only be a new subscriber for it to work. That's the key.

No, you can do the gold to GPU conversion even after you have done it once before on the same account.

The $1 conversion is the only thing new subscribers can do.

Repeat users need to pay equal to 1 months GPU price ($15) instead of paying $1.

That's the only difference.

Last edited:

Kilau

Gold Member
People have been using this turkish method for a while now and not a single report of anyone getting banned for it.

No issues on my end either. I don't think its ban-worthy but just to be safe you can also wait till around black friday, sites like new-egg also do decent discounts on 12 month Gold codes around that period.
I’ll look into it but I’m good until 2024 so no big rush.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
No, you can do the gold to GPU conversion even after you have done it once before on the same account.

The $1 conversion is the only thing new subscribers can do.

Repeat users need to pay equal to 1 months GPU price ($15) instead of paying $1.

That's the only difference.
3 months of Live converts to 50 days of Gamepass Ultimate. I took advantage of a $5 for 3 months deal and stacked it a bit, but it wasn't outstanding.

adamsapple

3 months of Live converts to 50 days of Gamepass Ultimate. I took advantage of a $5 for 3 months deal and stacked it a bit, but it wasn't outstanding.

Right, if you try the conversion with an active sub, it prorates. It's best to do that after you've lapsed out a current game pass sub. You can maximize it then.

Top Bottom