• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gamer - These modders are reconstructing the Duke Nukem Forever of the Good Timeline

PC Gamer - These modders are reconstructing the Duke Nukem Forever of the Good Timeline

A group on ModDB is attempting to finish the in-progress build of Duke Nukem Forever that leaked online back in May. The DNF2001 Restoration Project team is taking the bones of that mythical 2001 build and filling in the gaps, extrapolating its story and direction while also looking to make it playable from start to finish with minimal hassle. The team recently released a "first slice" teaser trailer of their work so far, featuring previously unused DNF trailer music by Lee Jackson, a retired 3D Realms composer.

aprVzIS.jpg

Last edited:

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
Usually the large projects I find on Mod DB are abandoned. I hope they finish this one.
Since no one else occupies these comments, I'm planting my flag and laying claim to the space beneath the OP. To comment any further is an act of war, and will be met with extreme violence in a video game.
Lrdc0gp.png

Top Bottom