• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC Gaming Show 2022 set for June 12

Draugoth

Gold Member
www.gematsu.com

PC Gamer will host PC Gaming Show 2022 on June 12 at 12:30 p.m. PT / 3:30 p.m. ET, the outlet announced. You will be able to watch it on YouTube and Twitch.

PC Gaming Show 2022 will be hosted by Sean "Day[9]" Plott and Mica Burton, and feature a mix of exclusive world announcements, new trailers, and interviews with developers.

Some of the games from this year's lineup include:

• An unannounced game from 11 bit studios.
  • A brand-new project from Klei Entertainment.
  • An exclusive interview on Arma 4 with Bohemia Interactive.
  • The final trailer for Sam Barlow's mind-bending Immortality.
  • New gameplay of the ambitious mod project Half-Life: Alyx – Levitation.
  • An update on Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine 2 from Saber Interactive's Tim Willits.
  • First gameplay from the highly anticipated grand strategy game Victoria 3.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
So pretty much straight after the Xbox showcase right? Good stuff.

GHG

Gold Member
This was probably the most entertaining show around "E3" time last year. Although that's not saying much.

Still looking forward to it.

MiguelItUp

Well hey, June is really picking up, as a lot of us were expecting. Nice to get all this confirmed though, bunch of stuff to look forward to!

Really hoping we see some good stuff this year. Decent, even.

Holammer

The PC shows are usually cringe as hell, but I have survived Ubisoft presentations. So I'll survive watching this one too.
Just roll the tape and no talking.

Kuranghi

I'm there for Day9 and Fra... I just checked and it says Day[9] and "Mica Burton" :pie_crying:

I checked last years and saw it was already Day[9] and Mica Burton then, Frankie was just doing the (amazing and hilarious) "mech" segments so I guess she was already moving away from it then. Sad still.

No offense to Mica Burton but she was pretty forgettable, I literally just thought it was Day[9] and Frankie until now, but I went back and had a look and saw the comical framing of a tall man and a tiny lady from 2021.

Top Bottom