• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PC, Switch, XboxSX, PS5 - Which do you own?

How many of these do you own?

• Switch

Votes: 210 42.2%
  • PC

Votes: 231 46.4%
  • Xbox SX/SS

Votes: 127 25.5%
  • PS5

Votes: 235 47.2%
  • All of them

Votes: 129 25.9%

• Total voters

F31 Leopard

My main console is Switch then PS4 Pro and XSX after that. Not interested in PS5 until a price drop or slim model. Regret buying XSX because I hardly play it.

nikos

PC - Main platform.
Switch - Exclusives and games I want in handheld.
PS5 - Pretty much collects dust.
Series X - Sold, didn't feel a need for it with a good PC.

35cent

I've got a PC (HP Omen 17 RTX 3070 laptop), and PS5 and a Series X which is my main console.

Last edited:

Knightime_X

Amazon Pittsburgh GIF by NFL On Prime Video
Haunter Horrorhost GIF by Grim D. Reaper #grmdrpr

skeleton GIF

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Really interesting thread to read through! Personally, I have a Nintendo Switch and a Series S.

I’m not a hardcore video game player anymore due to work and life, so those two consoles offer me more than I need in small form factors.

lachesis

Old-ass pc (3930k/GTX 970) - plays most JRPGs fine, so no issues.
Steam Deck (Haven't touched a while)
PS5 (Haven't touched a while)
XSX (Haven't touched a while)
Switch (My current. TOTK - otherwise haven't touched a long while)

JimmyRustler

Gold Member
I own all.

PC - rarely use it and if I do it’s for Pharaoh
Switch - rarely use it, may turn it on again for the next Pikmin
XboxSX - Hadn’t used it for many months but lately been using it more often again. Bought it mainly for Starfield and the other good games of the gazzillion studis MS bought (and will hopefully release one day)
PS5 - Main console

TheSweeper

All of them. Series X as main gaming console, PS5 for exclusives. PC for writing and coding. Switch to gather dust (or have my kids play on it).

Akuji

50% of GAF users have an XBox. So with around 75% having a PS5 thats a 50% diffrence.
Is this bigger or lower of a diffrence then what the sales number for the consoles are?

Top Bottom