• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny Arcade - For those of you who bitched at the last 4 Swords strip

20040611l.jpg

So you bitch about them doing a strip that mentions Four Swords but isn't really about it? Now you can shut up.

Scrow

Still Tagged Accordingly
heh, I like how green Link is the only normal one, since he's the original. He's clones are either junkies, homosexuals or pyromaniacs.

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
"It's cool, nobody cares." :lol: :D

We always call him Lavender Link ( and sometimes Lucious Lavender) in SSBM and SCII. I am sure that won't change for 4 swords.

Tritroid

What the hell? Fire WAND?

That kind of error is unacceptable. FIRE ROD

Other than that, it's a much better comic than the last one.

Great King Bowser

Property of Kaz Harai
Rupees = force gems?

I've got the Japanese one and erm, yeah, force gems are just rupees yeah which gives you OMG LAZER POWA when you get 2000?

Was wondering why they were triangular...

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
haha thats great, we always call the purple guy gay!!!!!

i would definitely say im the blue type. gotta get them force gems bitch!

Mid-way through it I thought.. this is good, then I get to the end I'm like.... *sigh* Another Penny Arcade without teh funnie.

GuntherBait said:
Mid-way through it I thought.. this is good, then I get to the end I'm like.... *sigh* Another Penny Arcade without teh funnie.

When is the word "fuck" not funny?

I was about to write off the whole strip because there was no "fuck" (or any of its hilarious derivatives) in the first two panels, and then BOOM! The comedic genius known as Penny Arcade instantly became evident.

The gay reference was pretty good, too, but I'd stay away from offensive words and stick to harmless ones like "shit" and "fuck".

Top Bottom