• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Lmao, they're gonna leave us hanging for a week with the finale. Son of a gun.

TheOfficeMut

Unconfirmed Member
Started this show at the recommendation of my friend. I'm up to episode 5, season 3 right now. Each season has gotten better. Season 2 finale was great. I haven't said "THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!" just yet, but I hope I do soon. I like it but it hasn't floored me as Breaking Bad or The Sopranos did.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Season 3 from the mid season trilogy makes it "THIS FUCKING SHOW". So, good luck!

Started this show at the recommendation of my friend. I'm up to episode 5, season 3 right now. Each season has gotten better. Season 2 finale was great. I haven't said "THIS FUCKING SHOW!!!" just yet, but I hope I do soon. I like it but it hasn't floored me as Breaking Bad or The Sopranos did.
Only a few more to go wait for it the ramp up hard this season and NEVER LET YOU GO!
Ow just you wait my friend :D

Also welcome to the club we are very happy to have you.

Season 3 from the mid season trilogy makes it "THIS FUCKING SHOW". So, good luck!
Yeah indeed good luck please let us know how you reacted :)

Doorman

So...they're going to be going two episodes a week through most of this? On the bright side, that's less waiting in suspense, but man does it feel like they're just trying to get this out of the door as quickly as possible during the summer.

As long as it's decently well-written and there's at lease some sense of an ending I'll be alright with it, but that's still an odd go.

tirminyl

If they're releasing two eps a week, just release all of them online and let me binge the final season and get my crying out of the way in a single weekend.

MeUHWkn.gif

Okay, I think it's time for a media blackout...

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Dat trailer.

What the hell is Day R.

Also, the Machine was about to look into 2017, it's either predicting something or we're gonna see a scene set in the future.

ZenaxPure

Hype levels are too high. Omg. Can't believe it's finally happening, we're so far removed from the start of season 4 at this point it's crazy.

That trailer has changed my mind. I thought season 5 would be long enough... after that it needs to be longer... LONGER!!!

I am now a little worried it might be a little rushed. Still i know the quality will still be top notch.

Bring on the end.

There's a bit of a schedule change. 6,741 which we thought would be episode 7 will actually be aired as the fourth episode. ShotSeeker will be the fifth episode instead of fourth.

This has been confirmed by Chris Fisher.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
There's a bit of a schedule change. 6,741 which we thought would be episode 7 will actually be aired as the fourth episode. ShotSeeker will be the fifth episode instead of fourth.

This has been confirmed by Chris Fisher.

Huh. This is interesting, he did say this:

No it was designed to play earlier than shooing order

So we might not have storyline timeline conflicts. This might also be a subtle hint (an unintentional one) that either Shotseeker or 6,741 (or both) are
not set in the present of the POI universe, but is/are rather flashback episode(s).

Paper cranes? That's the plan?!!
Yeah, good luck with that.
Well when Jericho was in trouble it worked for them buy sending over 20 tons of nuts to CBS :p

First season

The first season of the show premiered Wednesday, September 20, 2006 and concluded with a cliffhanger episode on May 9, 2007. Lackluster ratings prompted concern, as the show hit a ratings low in early April.[16] The ratings were down 25% when the series returned following the nearly three-month hiatus.[17] During its first season, it ranked 48th, with an average of 9.5 million viewers in the United States. Other Wednesday night programs it competed with were Bones, Deal or No Deal, and ABC's comedy block.[18]

Though the producers seemed confident that the program would be picked up for a second season,[19] CBS officially announced Jericho's cancellation on May 16, 2007.[20][21][22]

Several online communities, including the official Jericho forums, launched campaigns in an effort to revive the show. Fans also sent just over 20 tons of nuts to CBS headquarters; this referred to a scene from the season one finale "Why We Fight" where Jake Green repeats General Anthony McAuliffe's historic phrase "Nuts!" from the Battle of the Bulge.[23] The peanuts and other proceeds from the donations were donated to charities,[24] including the rebuilding effort in Greensburg, Kansas,[25] a town that was largely destroyed by a tornado in 2007.

faridmon

Holy shit At the trailer HOLY SHIT

THE HYPE, I can't contain it.

OMG OMG OMG OMG Shaw X Root comes to fruition? OMG OMG OMG

This might also be a subtle hint (an unintentional one) that either Shotseeker or 6,741 (or both) are
not set in the present of the POI universe, but is/are rather flashback episode(s).

That would gel with earlier rumblings that
there is going to be a flashback episode about Reese first joining the CIA (a spoiler that came about via Keith David's casting) and that there is going to be an episode that shows everything that happened to Shaw as a Samaritan prisoner (which came straight from Sarah's mouth and footage of which is in the extended trailer), so I'm guessing this is them.

Patryn

Given that they filmed this season pretty much knowing that it's the final season, I suspect that we'll have a definitive close to the series, so extending it would likely do more harm than good.

I know they talked about having a 7-year plan, but I doubt that this is the year 5 they envisioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom