• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 3 Portable, Persona 4 Golden and Persona 5 Royal coming to Xbox Series X|S and PC (Game Pass)

Draugoth

Gold Member
First Game to be released will be Persona 5 Royal

FVElPrbWYAEleNf

Last edited:

CheeseCake

Resident evil 4, Callisto Protocol & Dead Space AND PERSONA 5 ROYAL on Gamepass day 1?

Married At First Sight Love GIF by Lifetime
OH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

EDIT: im blind, it says above the game if it's coming to gamepass or not -_-. Only P5 royal is coming to gamepass.

Last edited:

CamHostage

Ha! Persona 3 Portable, on Xbox? So weird, even if they just ported that over, they'd keep that name? They should remaster P3P like they did SMTIII: Nocturne as an "Ultimate Edition" release.

Last edited:

LordCBH

Persona 3 Portable. Fuck off Atlus. Just remaster FES with portables battle gameplay. Super glad more people can play these now though.

Last edited:

Nautilus

Banned
The lack of PS4/5 versions for 3 and 4 is also peculiar.
Yeah, really weird too. I'm hoping against hope that they will simple announce later i the year, because MS asked them to keep quiet about it for now(and gave them money to do so)

Nautilus

Banned
we don't know yet, this wasn't announced as a console exclusive and Microsoft doesn't talk about other consoles at their shows
Yeah, thats gives me hope. Not announcing them for PS too, makes me hopeful that they are just keeping quiet for now because of their deal with MS

graywolf323

Yeah, thats gives me hope. Not announcing them for PS too, makes me hopeful that they are just keeping quiet for now because of their deal with MS
whenever Atlus puts out PR for these new releases is when we'll find out what other platforms they're coming to

so hopefully later this afternoon?

Top Bottom